Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Woman Stabs Husband Over Gift

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up

Woman Stabs Husband Over Gift

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h...ni2XgD8TM66FO0

Woman Allegedly Stabs Husband Over Gift
    2 hours ago

ROCK SPRINGS, Wyo. (AP) — A woman stabbed her husband with a kitchen knife following an argument that began when she accused him of opening a Christmas present early, authorities said Friday.

Misty Johnson, 34, was arrested and charged with aggravated assault and battery, a felony, and misdemeanor domestic battery. Her husband, Shawn Fay Johnson, 34, was treated at a local hospital for a wound to the chest and released, police said.

Misty Johnson made an initial court appearance Thursday in which she requested a court-appointed attorney, according to authorities. She was released after posting bail, which was set at $7,500.

There was no telephone listing for her in Rock Springs.

Authorities said Shawn Johnson called 911 just before 1 a.m. on Wednesday to report that his wife had stabbed him.

An officer patrolling the area arrived at the couple's apartment in less than a minute, said police Detective David Thompson. A medical team arrived a few minutes later.

According to court records, Shawn Johnson told police that his wife started arguing with him over his opening a Christmas present. Thompson said he did not know what the present was, or if it was intended for the husband.

As the argument escalated, Misty Johnson accused her husband of having an affair, according to authorities. Police found a marriage license in the couple's apartment stating they were married in late September.

Misty Johnson was also taken to the hospital and treated for a minor cut to her leg before being jailed, Thompson said.

Information from: Rock Springs Rocket-Miner, http://www.rocketminer.com

Glad I don't care enough to look in mine.

Blog Entries
    So that's what happened to bukky...

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    This is some shit that only happens to drunks. People don't stab each other over Christmas presents unless they're wasted.

What am I doing today, you ask? I'm going to go out and do a lil extra gift shopping for the wife and I'm leaving my stuff alone till Christmas.
    Players meeting my ASS!

christmas truly is the most wonderful time of the year. glad to see everyone is in the spirit of the season.

My grandma is a hardcore catholic so I always make sure to say Happy Holidays instead of Marry Christmas (she gets so angry, but its funny)
    _

Blog Entries
    "Happy Hannukah!"

She got pissed at me today. She said "you're going to christmas eve service with me right?" and I said "why would I do that, I'm not a christian, I'm a deist"
    _

Blog Entries
    should've told her you worship Satan

I didn't want to give her a heart attack.
    _

+ Reply to Thread