+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: t-mac

t-mac

ok, im watching this houston / denver game. the announcers and the tnt crew all mentioned that yao / t-mac dont play well together, and the time to trade one is near.

i agree.

yao isnt getting traded.

tracy will be the one to go. however, he is damaged goods. 1) correct me if im wrong, but didnt he have some sort of family tragedy or something? didnt he miss extended time cuz he was sad, and he even mentioned retirement? am i making this all up? anyway, they interviewed him, and he did seem sad, in general. i also think hes picked up weight. he also is fragile, and everyone knows how many times hes gotten out of the 1st round.

so i dont think t-mac is the superstar he once was. i also think that, the way we use rip these days (more 3's, less movement and curls) t mac would be a decent upgrade.

i think rip could be the foundation of a blockbuster that could bring tmac to detroit. we probably have the other assetts necessary to meake this deal possible.

how crazy am i?

ps i also think tmac would benefit from a change of scenery, the piston lockerroom, and maybe even our mythical training staff. the more i think on this, the more i think it should, maybeeven could, happe.

Blog Entries
    I agree, I'm watching the same game, and something has to give for Houston, they have 2 Super Stars, yet they can never put anything even remotely close togehter to be taken seriously as a Title Contender...

I'm not sure how I'd feel about having T-Mac in the D, the guy's never won anything, but obviously it'd be easier for him in the East, my only problem is he never seems to stay healthy, it's like for every 3 games he plays in, he takes one game off due to a "tender elbow" or "tweaked back"...

A career underachiever is what T-Mac should be recognized as...

an interesting thought putting a package together to bring t-mac here, would probably cost 2 starters (Rip & Dyess or Rip & Prince) IMO.

t-mac makes a little over 18, rip makes 10. if you still need only be within 25%, i believe we could make an offer somewhere around 14 million. meaning rip and amir would get us in the ballpark. i would become less interested if 2 starters were at stake.

ill also say im liking the pistons this year, and if we go into the playoffs i can see us making the finals. but if we took a gamble on t-mac i think the potential payoff would be huge.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    It's Starbury's family tragedy and retirement you're thinking of, not TMac's.

Why would Houston think that Rip would fare better than TMac or Franchise?

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Rip Flip and Brezec would work better financially. Also I'd rather part with Flip and Brezec than Amir. Plus if we are signing CWebb he can pick up the 8 minutes every couple games that Brezec would have gotten.

I like it from the piston point of view. TMac is another one of those guys like Sheed that doesn't do all that well being "the man" and might flourish in a system that takes the focus off him.

I can't think of any obvious reason why Houston would want to do this trade.

Blog Entries
    Houston just needs a shake-up, I've heard they've talked with Milwaukee about a T-Mac for Michael Redd deal

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    To get rid of a contract that isn't producing for them?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Swami
    To get rid of a contract that isn't producing for them?

No because Houston is obviously not good enough to win the Title...

Daryl Morey's wants to make a change for the sake of change...

+ Reply to Thread