+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: OGT: Champs Sports Bowl, Michigan St Vs. Boston College (Dec. 28, 5 PM, ESPN HD)

Blog Entries

OGT: Champs Sports Bowl, Michigan St Vs. Boston College (Dec. 28, 5 PM, ESPN HD)

Michigan St 20

Boston College 41

Blog Entries
    ...but if MSU's defense shows up...
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    ...but if MSU's defense shows up...

They lost to Northwestern Glenn, CJ Bacher torched them at will, how the F do you expect them to beat BC, a team that beat Virginia Tech at Blacksburg on a Thursday night???

Blog Entries

Jonal Saint-Dic Ineligible for Bowl Game

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...RTS07/71224051

REPORT: Spartans top defender Saint-Dic ineligible for Champs Sports Bowl

December 24, 2007

FREE PRESS STAFF AND NEWS SERVICES

Michigan State senior defensive end Jonal Saint-Dic is academically ineligible for Friday's Champs Sports Bowl against Boston College, Saint-Dic told the Lansing State Journal's Web site this afternoon.

Saint-Dic, the Spartans' top defensive player, told LSJ.com that he failed a math class -- the final class he needed to graduate with a degree in sociology - which left him shy of the credits he needs to be eligible to play.

"I only took two classes this semester, a sociology class for three credits and a math class for five credits," Saint-Dic told LSJ.com by phone from his hometown of Elizabeth, N.J. "I need six (passing) credits to play in the bowl game, so if I would have taken more classes I would have been fine. But I came up two points short in the math class.

"Everybody has their subjects, and I haven't taken math in five years. I studied and studied, but I came up short. It's a shocker. This is something I'm gonna learn from, I'm not gonna let it put me down. I'm praying for my teammates and I'm gonna get my degree (in the spring), and then I'm going for my master's degree."

The Spartans (7-5) play No. 14 Boston College (10-3) on Friday in Orlando.

Sucks to be a Sparty, not only will they get obliterated, they won't even have their best defensive player to stop the bleeding as well...

Damn, too bad.

*insert smartass dantonio quote*

Ok, he kind of had me going on the "The one class was 3 credits and the other 5 credits... and blah blah blah..."

But the bottom line is he took 2 classes and passed 1 of them.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    At least we know Jonal Saint-Dic isn't a math major...

Quote Originally Posted by Wil Ledezma
    http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...RTS07/71224051

Sucks to be a Sparty, not only will they get obliterated, they won't even have their best defensive player to stop the bleeding as well...
    way to put the cart before the horse on that one. Would State losing help you to feel any better about the ASS Raping Tim Tebow's going to give your team on New Years day?

Pretty disgusting that you put that picture of your sister on here. Then again I'm pretty sure I dont want to see a face shot. Too bad Walmart doesn't offer michigan fans a discount on teeth.

Blog Entries
    ^ that was pretty good. What's also pretty good is if State lose you'll be able to root for Florida after they beat Michigan's brains out.

It's sad that all 3 Michigan teams will get destroyed in their bowl games.

We should actually bet on which game will be the closest. I'm guessing CMU loses by 38, MSU loses by 27, and UM loses by 24. Very, very sad.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

+ Reply to Thread