+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: terrelle pryor

Ok, for hoops PT, if he really is thinking that way now, it's hard to beat UM. Ohio State really suffers there. They've had great recruiting classes for a while and there's a ton of competition. PSU is horrible, so they're looking good for pt. UM is off to their well publicized worst start. Think about this: Laval Lucas-Perry, Manny Harris, Terrelle Pryor, DeShawn Sims and Epke Udoh. Now that's actually a good lineup. We know darn well that RR and Beilein have a working relationship and he would certainly be allowed to play both.
    If TP's dad really thinks JoePa will be around for three years he's delusional. Besides, JoePa had that amazing class with Derrick Williams, Justin King, and Co. What did he do with them? They were rated far higher going in than they are now. If Pryor goes to PSU JoePa will turn him into an NFL running back, not develop him as a QB.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

As long as he snubs the B10, I'm ok.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    As long as he DOESN'T, I'm Ok. The B10 needs positive image and performance help. Pryor is extremely good, so he could help that. I actually want him to go to PSU, I'm a big PSU and JoePa fan. And they need the help(although MSU could obviously benefit from their decline).

I guess my point is that this isn't a zero sum, the B10 could benefit from him staying in the B10, and any B10 team winning titles and bowls.

Mark Dantonio - MSU Head Coach

http://www.freerice.com

Welcome to Detroit...Oregon. Home to Detroit Lake and nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    That would be awesome, but if he stays in the Big Eleven I'd prefer he attend Michigan. I can't fucking stand Ohio State and, while RichRod hasn't helped himself recently, Pryor would be attending a school renowned for producing quality QBs. Love JoePa, but don't think he can reel Pryor in.

(Though, when ESPN did that Top 64 QBs thing for the NFL, three of them were Oregon Ducks. Just sayin'.)
    [img]i17.tinypic.com/5z1kqq8.gif[/img]

I'd actually rather him choose PSU over a non-big 10 school. I'm sick of the big 10 is slow and unatheletic crap. Beating Florida shut them up, and I think guys like Juice Williams helps (even though he sucks at throwing). I'd rather have another athelete in the big 10 to shut them up. That being said, I don't want him at OSU.

My preferences:
    1) Michigan
    2) PSU
    3) Oregon
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

shut who up?

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    shut who up?
    The "SEC is better than the Big 10 because the SEC has better atheletes" people.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Nobody, I mean NOBODY, has better athletes than Barwis.

The more I think about it, the more I realize that we don't need another QB. Two months with Barwis and Threet will be throwing 60 yards bombs with two fingers and running a 4.16 40.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

I guess TP did an interview on CSTV. He stated clearly that his father wants him to go to PSU. Tom Lemming said that the PSU asistant coaches knew that TP's father has a lot of influence over him, so they worked on dad. TP also said that his close relationships with the OSU recruits is an important factor. When asked about whether the fact that he fits well into the new Michigan system, TP said that he can play from the shotgun in many systems and implied that the M system is not uniquely beneficial to him. The bottom line, which was stated by Tom Lemming, is that TP seems to be deciding between PSU and OSU, and that he took more time to appease his father who requested that he do so.

Time for us to move on and hope Threet can run the "Capital One" offense.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

ESPN's whatshisname is dissing TP pretty hard. Saying he should have submitted yesterday.

Fuck a TP
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread