+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: terrelle pryor

Blog Entries
    If Michigan misses out on Pryor, is there any chance that Keith Nichol (and his now fully-healed arm) would consider transferring back home?

*WTFDetroit.com explodes*
    Find a new slant.

maybe we could get bukdow to play qb for UM. i hear he was a pretty good football player in highschool.

Tahoe has done some digging here, and you guys might find this interesting. It has been verified as "Legit" (with a capital L)

This was sent to me by a respected PSU poster who shall remain anonymous. It does a good job of laying out the story on Sarniak pretty clearly.

Edit: I am reposting it with his permission

Not sure you have all this info on Sarniak, but this is how a lot of it got rolling.

Early yesterday, Saturday January 12th, I received word from a well connected friend in Western PA, that all other schools other than OSU have been fighting a major uphill battle with Terrelle. This guy is not a conspiracy theorist, nor does he care about recruiting in general.

Word around Jeannette has become strong about Terrelle's relationship with a guy, Ted Sarniak, who works for a Jeannette Specialty Glass company. Was also told that this glass company had also employed Terrelle this past summer. No problem on the surface, so why worry about that? Well here is where things begin to start turning. The same gentleman from JSG has business connections/suppliers in Dublin, OH (near Columbus). Word is that Buckeye boosters are "supporting his business," perhaps with certain expectations and incentives, relative to OSU recruiting.

I have been told that said businessman has taken Terrelle back and forth to Columbus on many occasions which went unreported. Even further, it was mentioned that this businessman was also present at the All American game in San Antonio last week, and spent a lot of time with Brewster and crew while there, perhaps even put together an OSU recruit party. A rumor going around is Brewster might have been the one who supplied the tickets to Sarniak.

I have not been told whether said businessman is a fan, a grad, or an active booster of OSU, but he has developed a connection to the program thru his business. He has also used this connection and his business to further his relationship with Terrelle. While doing so, he has reportedly seen an upswing in business during these days of tough economic pressures. Gentleman has become very influential in the future of Terrelle. He has also become a big time friend to the OSU program.

As I said, this info was provided to me and is not first hand, so I cannot claim it to be 100% fact. Source is generally very reliable relative to area HS Foorball, so I take it seriously. This friend of mine has no dog in the fight, and he has no connection to either school. Not crying foul, as there seems to be some details one must still read between the lines, and I'm not willing to jump to those conclusions yet.

The Same Source Also Said This...

I get a call this morning, January 18th. So my friends ("John") girlfriend was in Jeannette last night with her friend and they go to a restaurant called The Nest around 6pm or so. From the way "John" told me..... His girlfriend "Teri" walked in and saw this guy with his wife and thought she recognized them. They were with a couple other gentlemen. "John" said with Jeannette being a small town you get to know a lot of faces from being around there. Well, "Teri" said she thought the guy was Ted Sarniak, whom she had met before through business. So she asked someone at the restaurant isn't that Ted Sarniak and his wife. She was told, Yes, they are with some gentlemen from Ohio State who are in town to see Terrelle Pryor. She really didn't remember who Terrelle Pryor was, then she recalled the name from "John" talking about him and remembered seeing Terrelle mentioned on tv. She didn't want to go over and say Hi and to bother Ted since he was with people whom she didn't know. She said she never would have told "John" this except for the football reference. When she got home she told "John" the story. "John" then says well do you know who the OSU guys were. Coaches, players what? She said she didn't think they looked like players. One was older and the other was a "smallish" guy. So "John" said coaches? She said could be, so "John" takes her to show her some pictures from OSU coaches from the internet, she named Joe Daniels, QB coach and Darrell Hazel, WR coach....
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Yes, and this goes farther than just Jeannette.

Blog Entries
    I think Pryors gonna sign w/ the good guys on Feb. 6th...

I've never wanted to believe that Jim Tressel: Badass was a cheater.
    But I know this: He has been bitchslapped in the last two BCS games, and now his personal cabin boy, Lloyd Carr, is gone.
    What's more, into the UM head coach job rides RichGod, and his faithful sidekick, Barwis.
    Tressel knows his time is being cut short. He knows it is just a matter of time before RichGod and Barwis lay his empire to ruin. He's scared, and he's passing out Corvettes like candy in Columbus.

Tressel is worried and scared.

Blog Entries
    lol wtf @ that pic.

I love you Zip, in a hetero way...like everyone loves Rich Rod.

Take a look at this and tell me I'm wrong:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots

MORE PROOF!!!

More Proof!!

+ Reply to Thread