Page 3 of 9
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: New regular feature: WTFDetroit's Evil Pistons Mailbag

Blog Entries
    YAH

Blog Entries
    The fix is in
    Find a new slant.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Thanks brah

Beautiful, just beautiful. Gave me something to do while I wasn't working since its my last day and I plan to do nothing.
    _

Blog Entries

With Evil Keith Langlois

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Curtis (Lansing): I’ve heard rumors about Chris Webber being signed. Do you think signing him will slow the development of Jason Maxiell and Amir Johnson or will practicing and learning from him only make them better?

Evil Keith Langlois: Curtis, ever since the season began and there was no Chris Webber on the Pistons' roster, strange things have been happening to me. I find myself up at 4:30am, sweating, hoping that a glass of whiskey will put me to sleep. But it never does. The nightmares always come back. How did I find myself in this position? It's hard to say. When I hate people like you as much as I do, I don't know how I ended up answering your fan mail. But something has to give soon. I think if the new medication doesn't take hold, there will be terrible consequences for the next person who writes me about Chris Webber, and there isn't a jury in the world that will convict me.

Read the entire evil Pistons Mailbag here.
    Find a new slant.

And again, you pull through to keep my workday going strong. I've done 2 minutes of work in 4.5 hours. I'd like to thank you all for your support. Without you, I'd have nothing to occupy my time here in the office.
    _

Blog Entries
    So now that you don't have a job, are you going to be here at WTF all day?
    Find a new slant.

Even when I did have a job, this was always the first place I'd go when I got on the computer. I'd check this, read everything new in the forums I usually visit, then check my facebook, myspace, email. WTF=#1 internet priority.
    _

Blog Entries
    Who's going to bring home the $?!?!!?!!!1111one

Sometimes I dread having to leave the board and going to sleep, because I have to go through all the unread posts I miss.

Oh, nice job Swamizzle.

Blog Entries
    Matt (Redford): In my NBA Live ’08 game, playing as the Pistons, I was offered a trade by Toronto – Chris Bosh for Tayshaun Prince. I was wondering which team would benefit more from that trade.

Evil Keith Langlois: Last night I was playing San Andreas and I carjacked a middle-aged woman and ran over her. I wonder what real-world implications that shit might have? Matt, I was going to tell you that you should get out of the house more. Unfortunately, your house is in Redford, which is a total shithole. So I can see why you're sitting indoors, playing dorky, childish video games as a substitute for real social interaction and civilized experience.
    gahaha

Evil Keith should've went off on him for playing Live and not 2K.

+ Reply to Thread