+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New regular feature: WTFDetroit's Evil Pistons Mailbag

Blog Entries

New regular feature: WTFDetroit's Evil Pistons Mailbag

With Evil Keith Langlois

Pistons.com editor Keith Langlois has a psychotic alter ego who answers your questions about the Pistons and NBA. To have your question considered by Nice Keith, submit it along with your name and city to klanglois@palacenet.com. Evil Keith will then stroke his pointy goatee and consider how best to mock you for your stupid question, stupid.

Be sure to include 'Pistons Mailbag' in the subject line.

Both Keiths reserve the right to edit your question for the sake of brevity or clarity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, December 13

Renee (Troy): What did Joe Dumars say to Rasheed after last season? I’ll bet it was something along the lines of play like you’re capable of playing and be respectful of the game or we’ll trade you.

Evil Keith Langlois: Whatever stories you hear about who said what to whom, it's a 99% chance of being bullshit. In fact, whatever stories I hear about who said what to whom, it's about a 75% chance of being bullshit. So don't write me about this crap. You don't know and neither do I. We might as well argue about the pros and cons of stem cell research. I'm not qualified to provide any answers on that shit either, and you're sure as hell not qualified to ask.

Read the entire evil Pistons Mailbag here.
    Last edited by Glenn; 12-14-2007 at 10:25 AM.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    I've read this multiple times and I can't stop laughing.
    Find a new slant.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    The 'handjob factory' one was my favorite. If I get loaded up on coffee first thing in the morning when I see an LLTP thread, apparently I just go off on people.

LOL!

Yea, I wrote Keith a couple of times. And his 'right to edit your question for the sake of brevity or clarity' was used to make the question sound stupid and he made it seem like even asking it was an insult. heh-heh

Bastidge!

Blog Entries
    If you haven't checked out WTFDetroit.com lately, now's a great time to do so.

As Pistons fans, we all enjoy reading the inside information that the great Keith Langlois provides in his popular "Pistons Mailbag", but do you ever wonder what Keith is really thinking when answering those stupid questions?

WTFDetroit.com has channelled Keith's psychotic alter ego, Evil Keith, in our new "Evil Pistons Mailbag".

Check it out here: http://wtfdetroit.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11055

We're also all over the U of M head coaching search, crying about the Lions, pumped about the new Tigers and talking about things that have nothing to do with sports like golden eagles attacking sheep, Ric Flair, Led Zeppelin and more.

Stop by and see us today!

Happy Holidays,

The Syndicate
    WTFDetroit.com
    Made my day.

I marked it as spam btw.

jk

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steviey99
    LOL!

Yea, I wrote Keith a couple of times. And his 'right to edit your question for the sake of brevity or clarity' was used to make the question sound stupid and he made it seem like even asking it was an insult. heh-heh

Bastidge!
    Evil Keith has no time for your silliness, mortal.

This has cheered me up greatly. I just dumped my girlfriend and needed the boost, heh.
    _

Blog Entries
    ^ Sorry to hear about that. If you need something to cry on, you can try bukdow's nutsack.

Nah, I'm really not broken up about it, just thought it was amusing.
    _

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    I was gonna say... why are you sad if you dumped her? I get it now.

+ Reply to Thread