Page 103 of 131
FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1307

Thread: Democratic Presidential nomination race

Quote Originally Posted by DrRay11
    Me too NOT
    Me NOT too
    NOT me too
    You're not smelling what Tahoe's cookin?
    Players meeting my ASS!

So after Hillary was on the tube yesterday saying 'its terrible how the Republicans are keeping this Rev Wright issue alive" Today Lanny Davis (Clinton Supporter, former WH counse to Bill) was just on the tube saying 'BO doesn't get it. He needs to tell us why he sat silent for all these years"

If that isn't shenanigans by Hillary, I don't know what is.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Its like when Hillary sez..."The only reason I'm calling BO an elitist, unpatriotic liar is cuz the Republicans will be doing it this fall"

Thats its Hillary, hit him over the head with a brick while you tell us that the only reason you are doing it is cuz its the patriotic thing to do.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    So after Hillary was on the tube yesterday saying 'its terrible how the Republicans are keeping this Rev Wright issue alive" Today Lanny Davis (Clinton Supporter, former WH counse to Bill) was just on the tube saying 'BO doesn't get it. He needs to tell us why he sat silent for all these years"

If that isn't shenanigans by Hillary, I don't know what is.
    Yeah, she's two faced. She'll say one thing while her peeps say another. She'll point to how great we had it under Bill, and then distance herself when he gets into trouble. She wants to have her cake and eat it too. It's like one big song and dance with her while BO attempts to cut through the production and lay all the cards out on the table for the people to decide on.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Just win NC and Oregon and he's fine.
    Players meeting my ASS!

lol My support, changing it is.
    Players meeting my ASS!

How do you guys feel about one of Clinton's top aides calling people in Indiana shit (back when he was helping Bill get elected)?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I like his stance on the gas debate as well. Clinton is just pulling the same BS that Bush is right now (throwing a small bone to everyone to boost approval ratings while ignoring the real problems).

Clinton and Republican Sen. John McCain have both proposed suspending the levy from Memorial Day to Labor Day as a way of providing relief from record gasoline prices for consumers.
    Obama opposes the plan, saying it would save a mere 30 cents a day and cost thousands of construction jobs. Money from the tax goes into a federal fund that pays for highway projects such as bridge and road construction.
    Beyond the arguments for and against the tax, the issue has assumed a far larger significance in recent days -- Clinton using it to buttress her argument that her rival is out of touch with the needs of working-class Americans, Obama citing it as an example of his opponent's embrace of what he calls old-style politics.
    "Only in Washington can you get away with calling someone out of touch when you're the one who thinks that 30 cents a day is enough to help people who are struggling in this economy," Obama said in a speech at a school in Indianapolis.
    He cited a published report in which an unidentified Clinton aide was quoted as saying the proposal wouldn't have much of an impact on gasoline prices, but was a good political position to take.
    "This is what passes for leadership in Washington -- phony ideas, calculated to win elections instead of actually solving problems," he said.
    Mocking other Clinton campaign themes, he added, "I wish I could stand up here and tell you that we could fix our energy problems with a holiday. I wish I could tell you that we can take a time-out from trade and bring back the jobs that have gone overseas. I wish I could promise that on day one of my presidency, I could pass every plan and proposal I've outlined in this campaign."
    "But my guess is that you've heard those promises before. You hear them every year, in every election."

+ Reply to Thread