+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 31
FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 NFL Draft (Jake Long signs with Miami and will go #1)

Good for him. Now they have a franchise blocker for Cleo Lemon. Yippee! What are the odds of them taking Henne later as well?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

At least the Dolphins are smart enough to understand that a ood offensive line is what drives an offense. When will Millen understand that? (rhetorical question)

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

If you are stuck on the first pick, he's the best choice.

Blog Entries
    I don't know if it's been said already. But I'm starting to get on the Branden Albert bandwagon.

6'7'', can play Guard and Tackle...God, he will probably be gone by 15...but shit, thats my dude

KC was high on him, but with the recent trade they might take Gholston instead. Denver, Carolina and Chicago all need OL as well. I'd be happy with Albert, Williams or Clady at 15.

KC will probably just use the Minny pick at 17 to get their OT (Otah).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Ok, talk is Miami is shopping Jason Taylor and wants a first. Do you think a 1st and 3rd will get us Taylor and Miami's 2nd (pick 32 overall)? If so, I make that deal in a heartbeat. Get an All-Pro DE along with essentially a late first rounder at MLB or OT, then we still have our own 2nd the get the other position.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    Ok, talk is Miami is shopping Jason Taylor and wants a first. Do you think a 1st and 3rd will get us Taylor and Miami's 2nd (pick 32 overall)? If so, I make that deal in a heartbeat. Get an All-Pro DE along with essentially a late first rounder at MLB or OT, then we still have our own 2nd the get the other position.
    How much do you think Jason Taylor has left in the tank?? He's certainly not DPOY-caliber anymore...

Blog Entries
    Jason Taylor's window and the Lions window are not aligned.
    Find a new slant.

Nothing aligns with a door slammed shut.
    Destiny

Blog Entries
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread