+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: iowa caucus a month away

iowa caucus a month away

good article on state of affairs:

http://online.wsj.com/public/article...f_main_tff_top

right now, obama has the edge in iowa, and seems to have regained momentum. if he takes iowa, hilary loses her most valuable commodity: her 'inevitabality'.

w/ just 30 days, i think hilary has to do something beyond getting stories written that her nomination is a foregone conclusion. it will be interesting to see what kind of mud she slings, and what affect it will have.

i dont really identify myself as a democrat anymore, but of all the realistic candidates for 08 i by far favor obama.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Hilary is already busting out that Obama has a "character issue." I hate people talking about "character" in politics. I think I like her now less than I did before - which is really something.

If Obama and Huckleberry walk away in Iowa, this race gets incredibly interesting.

Seriously, who reads this shit?
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    Seriously, who reads this shit?
    The kind of people who jack off to Tom Clancy novels.

Bukdow?
    _

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Swami
    The kind of people who jack off to Tom Clamp-me novels.
    Fixed.

I don't want Hillary. It will just bring out a bunch of shit from the Republicans and it will bring out the 'she can't do anything wrong' from some Dems. I'm so done with the Clintons. They're so 90s.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Tahoe, it's very likely that Bill Clinton will be part of any Democratic administration if the Dems win in 2008. Either as UN Ambassador, Secretary of State, or even possibly a Supreme Court nominee. Think about it - it would be the GOP's worst nightmare if they suddenly had to vote on another referendum on Bill Clinton. They'd approve him for anything just to get it over with. He'll be around a while.

Highly doubtful now that Hilary would get the nod to serve in a Democratic administration if she loses to another Dem at the convention. She's already a US Senator, she had plenty of detractors before, and she's run a fairly divisive campaign. Not that anyone really thinks "not Hilary, fuck her." They're just thinking "she's ambitious enough, I don't need to do her any favors."

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Bill Clinton would be more a "special envoy" than SoS or even U.N. Ambassador.

I'd laugh my ass off if an attorney disbarred from the SC made it in as a judge.

+ Reply to Thread