+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    Tre:
    I once considered everything that may have driven you out, and I came to this conclusion:

You are a coward, and a pussy. You sat on the sidelines, in typical Sparty fashion, thinking you were taking the high road. But in reality, you are a cunt. You, Jethro, tommyz, and anyone else who has sat out, like gutless faggots.
    You sit there and judge all those who participate in the ofrum, judging them from your own little perch. You should be ashamed. You should leave this forum, and all others forever. You are a pussy, acoward, a sycophant.
    Tell me how I was judgmental. I'm a gutless faggot because I didn't have the time to deal with the drama? Because I didn't want to continue wading through meaningless posts and I actually wanted semi-serious football discussion? I found myself getting caught up in the arguments too much (just waiting for the "people have issues if they take mb's seriously comment). Some of us on here see others regularly. Consider this scenario -

Tre and I, followed by Mood and a few others, had an unwritten gentlemen's agreement. After years of heated smack talk in person that periodically got so intense and bitter that others around got very uncomfortable, we discovered that we could vent on WTF and get it all out and more and not talk about it in person. Any reference to WTF in person was generally ripping on someone else or a sarcastic one-line reference to one of our scathing posts. Among other reasons I stepped away because it was getting harder and harder to separate. Our posts were getting so liberal that the disconnect with Tre in particular was tough. I'm sure we both thought the other was an absolute retard at times for comments or complete posts. So how can I read a post like that and not call him out the next time I see him? - vice versa -

I only speak for myself on that. My biggest reason was preserving a friendship that is far more valuable than 6 quality posters. If that makes me a "gutless faggot", so be it.

But you should notice, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that since my return I try very hard not to take on others or put them down in my posts. If I see threads and posts that a 3 year old retard taking a break from smothering his own crap all over himself could have written, I just move on. Rolls off the back. Many times I will click "Mark thread read" whether it is or not, just because I know I'm better off by not reading some of it.

For the most part I'm back for solid info from Art, clever quips from Glenn, and the occasional strong input from 3-4 others (I won't name them because I don't want to accidentally leave someone out and have them go off).

I would think that those who read this and are mature enough will respect me for my decision rather than criticize me behind my back. In the event the other happens, I can consider the source and move on.

In the meantime, I hope to be a continuing contributor periodically and I hope to get better info hear than rivals or scout, who once had 1 or 2 free articles per day but now generally have nothing more than questionable headlines for those of us not willing to pay for info.

See you around.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Blog Entries
    Jeth, hopefully you don't feel like you have to justify your presence here.

Glad to have you around.

As far as Tre goes, he needs to decide if he's going to be a troll or get back in the mix.

A few more threads like this and he'll find a dildo under his name.
    Find a new slant.

Yawn.

Some things never change.

Sun comes up. Sun goes down. Tides rolls in. Tide rolls out. Tre acting all high and mighty like he is something special. Tre gets smacked down and runs and leaves again.

Same old shit. Tre doesnt want this board to be civil unless he tells us all we should be.

Glenn you shouldnt hesitate this thread deserves the golden dildo award.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

BTW I dont care if people come and go or if they post or now. That is their right. But to leave because it got too hot and then come back and post total shit is totally idiotic to prove how great you are....classic Tre.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

LOL. Raise your hand if you didn't see this coming. Now those of you with your hand raised, punch yourself in the junk because you're stupid.

"Predictable" = better thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    Tell me how I was judgmental. I'm a gutless faggot because I didn't have the time to deal with the drama? Because I didn't want to continue wading through meaningless posts and I actually wanted semi-serious football discussion? I found myself getting caught up in the arguments too much (just waiting for the "people have issues if they take mb's seriously comment). Some of us on here see others regularly. Consider this scenario -

Tre and I, followed by Mood and a few others, had an unwritten gentlemen's agreement. After years of heated smack talk in person that periodically got so intense and bitter that others around got very uncomfortable, we discovered that we could vent on WTF and get it all out and more and not talk about it in person. Any reference to WTF in person was generally ripping on someone else or a sarcastic one-line reference to one of our scathing posts. Among other reasons I stepped away because it was getting harder and harder to separate. Our posts were getting so liberal that the disconnect with Tre in particular was tough. I'm sure we both thought the other was an absolute retard at times for comments or complete posts. So how can I read a post like that and not call him out the next time I see him? - vice versa -

I only speak for myself on that. My biggest reason was preserving a friendship that is far more valuable than 6 quality posters. If that makes me a "gutless faggot", so be it.

But you should notice, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that since my return I try very hard not to take on others or put them down in my posts. If I see threads and posts that a 3 year old retard taking a break from smothering his own crap all over himself could have written, I just move on. Rolls off the back. Many times I will click "Mark thread read" whether it is or not, just because I know I'm better off by not reading some of it.

For the most part I'm back for solid info from Art, clever quips from Glenn, and the occasional strong input from 3-4 others (I won't name them because I don't want to accidentally leave someone out and have them go off).

I would think that those who read this and are mature enough will respect me for my decision rather than criticize me behind my back. In the event the other happens, I can consider the source and move on.

In the meantime, I hope to be a continuing contributor periodically and I hope to get better info hear than rivals or scout, who once had 1 or 2 free articles per day but now generally have nothing more than questionable headlines for those of us not willing to pay for info.

See you around.
    Well hey! Beats the "no ur a fag" response.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    LOL. Raise your hand if you didn't see this coming. Now those of you with your hand raised, punch yourself in the junk because you're stupid.

"Predictable" = better thread title.

*raises hand*

*lowers it*

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    When Tre told me he was "done with WTF", I saw this thread coming at "just the right moment."

Now you know why so many cats here get pissed off at you Tre. Why can't we all just come on here and talk sports? If you want to come on here and hype your boys up, that's fine. Why does it have to be venom all the time? M/MSU is not the entire world. Move on.
    Signed,
    The guy with the "beating up on little brother" location

Glenn, the answer to your question is neither. Won't be stopping by, not gonna troll everytime the sun is shining on State. Took so much harassment for my predictions that was one I had to gloat about. Peace out...

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Signed,
    The guy with the "beating up on little brother" location

Glenn, the answer to your question is neither. Won't be stopping by, not gonna troll everytime the sun is shining on State. Took so much harassment for my predictions that was one I had to gloat about. Peace out...
    I, and about 100 other people, also predicted 7-5. Big whoop. Anyone with a brain knew this team was at least a 7-5 team. Nothing to hang your hat on.

Don't judge those of us without brains.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread