+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictions

Predictions

I obviously don't come here anymore because this forum was turning to garbage. I come back and see 8 threads about the UM coaching search...looks like things sure are turning around since I've stopped visiting. LOL

Anyways, I was wondering if anybody has been discussing the preseason predictions that were made here on MSU fball and UM bball.

I remember being blasted for being a homer, hypocrite, etc. etc. when I predicted a MSU football season of 7-5 and followed it with a prediction of a TERRIBLE UM bball season. Well, just wondering where those people are now as MSU looks into bowls and Michigan buries its head after a double digit loss to Harvard.

If you view this as "TOLD YOU SO PART II" you can go ahead and have Glenn send it to the stands to make more room for another coaching search thread. Ahhhh, this mb has come so far.
    Last edited by Baker; 12-01-2007 at 10:33 PM.

Glad your back.

Someone gave you props the other day about your predictions.

Today Buk started a thread on UofM's coaching every other minute. Its been pretty organized, imo, till today.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    I obviously don't come here anymore because this forum was turning to garbage. I come back and see 8 threads about the UM coaching search...looks like things sure are turning around since I've stopped visiting. LOL

Anyways, I was wondering if anybody has been discussing the preseason predictions that were made here on MSU fball and UM bball.

I remember being blasted for being a homer, hypocrite, etc. etc. when I predicted a MSU football season of 7-5 and followed it with a prediction of a TERRIBLE UM bball season. Well, just wondering where those people are now as MSU looks into bowls and Michigan buries its head after a double digit loss to Harvard.

If you view this as "TOLD YOU SO PART II" you can go ahead and have Glenn send it to the stands to make more room for another coaching search thread. Ahhhh, this mb has come so far.
    oh yea tre, your free to say this because of course YOU werent part of the problem.

sigh.

besides, i made a pretty damn cogent prediction myself prior to the MSU game:

http://www.wtfdetroit.com/forums/sho...9&postcount=61

A lot of people predicted that you (tre) would show up as soon as michigan basketball started to struggle. Looks like they were right. You should give them props.

By the way, great thread about how you hate michigan fans that only show up after wins. classic!
    "The moon is a light bulb breaking
    It'll go around with anyone
    But it won't come down for anyone"

I just want to say I started one of the coaching threads without realizing there was one out there already. I'm new to the NCAA thread so give me some time to adapt people.
    _

Blog Entries
    Hey Tre, why don't I just go and eat some hay. I can lay by the bay, make things out of clay, I just may, what'd ya say?

While you're out there look for the other half of that bottle
    Players meeting my ASS!

Tre:
    I once considered everything that may have driven you out, and I came to this conclusion:

You are a coward, and a pussy. You sat on the sidelines, in typical Sparty fashion, thinking you were taking the high road. But in reality, you are a cunt. You, Jethro, tommyz, and anyone else who has sat out, like gutless faggots.
    You sit there and judge all those who participate in the ofrum, judging them from your own little perch. You should be ashamed. You should leave this forum, and all others forever. You are a pussy, acoward, a sycophant.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    Tre:
    I once considered everything that may have driven you out, and I came to this conclusion:

You are a coward, and a pussy. You sat on the sidelines, in typical Sparty fashion, thinking you were taking the high road. But in reality, you are a cunt. You, Jethro, tommyz, and anyone else who has sat out, like gutless faggots.
    You sit there and judge all those who participate in the ofrum, judging them from your own little perch. You should be ashamed. You should leave this forum, and all others forever. You are a pussy, acoward, a sycophant.
    LOL ... both barrels loaded...and unloading.
    Players meeting my ASS!

When Tre told me he was "done with WTF", I saw this thread coming at "just the right moment."

Now you know why so many cats here get pissed off at you Tre. Why can't we all just come on here and talk sports? If you want to come on here and hype your boys up, that's fine. Why does it have to be venom all the time? M/MSU is not the entire world. Move on.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread