+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 105
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Currently drinking...

diet drinks taste terrible to me. I've never understood them (unless you are diabetic and need sugar free stuff). People say they have less calories. big deal. if you are worried about your calaories you should try drinking water, juice, or something else. Or don't order that whopper with cheese to eat with your diet coke.

then again, I've never understood how pepsi got so popular too (it taste's like flat coke). i'd rather have coke, faygo cola, meijer cola, rc cola, sams cola, or any other cola before a pepsi. I prefer my soda to have a little bite to it (like barqs). it must be due to the cindy crawfor commercials back in the day, i don't know. but to each his own. drink what you like.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    I used to hate diet pop and could only drink regular, now it's vice versa.

Regular pop tastes terrible, IMO.

I only drink one a day, usually diet pepsi or coke zero.
    Find a new slant.

^^ It's a bit the same for me. I went on a no-pop diet for about a year, and now regular pop is too much. I can still drink Cherry Coke though, it's too damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    ^^ It's a bit the same for me. I went on a no-pop diet for about a year, and now regular pop is too much. I can still drink Cherry Coke though, it's too damn good.
    i did a similar thing. I gave it up for Lent (I am catholic) and really only drank water and the occasional juice. The first couple weeks I couldn't stand the water, but now I find water to be more refreshing than anything else (though soda is tasty). I usually fill my water pitcher up 2-3 times a day. I never stopped liking regular soda, but maybe I didn't give it up long enough. I really got hooked on water when I cooked at Gordie Howe's. Slaving over hot grills made you drink a TON of water.

It's amazing how much better I feel when I am fully hydrated with water. I can tell when I really need a glass of water (I get lethargic).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    You could consider me a water fan as well.

I buy about 3 gallons of Absopure a week to keep cold in the refrigerator.

Just 99 cents a gallon, and looks/tastes better than our tap water.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn

I usually grab a couple jugs of that when I go camping, but Royal Oak's water is pretty good (thru a filter pitcher).

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    diet drinks taste terrible to me.
    Ditto. Aspartame just doesn't do it for me at all. By contrast, sucralose stuff like Diet 7-Up isn't so bad, but I rarely crave "the seven and you pee after", diet or otherwise.

then again, I've never understood how pepsi got so popular too (it taste's like flat coke).[/quote]
    Pepsi was my drink of choice before they went away from real sugar. I don't have a clue in the world how it stayed popular.

it must be due to the cindy crawfor commercials back in the day,
    Ahhh... back when she was banging Shaq!
    Last edited by Uncle Mxy; 12-15-2006 at 02:23 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MSU Glenn
    I started out the day with my traditional Lipton iced tea (unsweetened, no lemon) aka liquid crack.
    Well, I've been bummed out during the past week because Lipton changed their formula on what has been my beverage of choice for about 10 years now (switched to Black Tea leaves). The taste isn't nearly as good.

I was delighted this afternoon to discover "Gold Peak Iced Tea" which I believe is being distributed by Coca Cola.

The taste is pretty damn good, and I picked up a few buy one, get one free coupons at the store too.

www.goldpeaktea.com
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by MSU Glenn

Add me to the water campaign.

I drink 64 ounces a day - and I piss a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Well, I've been bummed out during the past week because Lipton changed their formula on what has been my beverage of choice for about 10 years now (switched to Black Tea leaves). The taste isn't nearly as good.

I was delighted this afternoon to discover "Gold Peak Iced Tea" which I believe is being distributed by Coca Cola.

The taste is pretty damn good, and I picked up a few buy one, get one free coupons at the store too.

www.goldpeaktea.com
    the Lipton green tea is good IMO, and I'm not a tea drinker really. They have it in 20 oz bottles in peach and other flavors.

+ Reply to Thread