+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Need Advice Urgent

Need Advice Urgent

I work with this girl at my place of employment and for the past 3 months she has been hounding me to do something every time we work together and every time I tell her no, I have something else going on. There are several factors though, she is 17 and a senior in high school she turns 18 in March. I am her manager, I just turned 24. She is pretty good looking, but seems a little obsessive. Last weekend she told she wanted to hang out with me and I could do whatever I wanted with her and I told her no again, she responded with if you dont do something with me this week I am over you completely and you will never have another shot. I told her I would call her this week and go see a movie on wednesday. I called her tonight and I say hey you want to go see that movie, and she responds with yeah but this is going to be an all day thing right? We are hanging out all day right? Then she tells me that she gets up at 9 and I should call her at 10. I just think there are too many negatives here in this situation and I dont know how to get myself out of this mess when I commited to hanging out with her tomorrow and I also wonder if I could get in trouble at my job or damamge my rep in my town?

Go out tomorrow then decide if it's worth it or not. if it's not just say so.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    If you give a fuck about the job push her to the side and dont respond to any flirts. If you dont, fuck her raw and prepare to get complicated. At 24 you should already know the answers though. In fact honestly you have no dilemma. You've already made your decision. My advice is good luck either way you've already subconsciously chosen.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gusman
    , she is 17

Sweet statutory...

I'm 19, and I'd say Go for it big dog...

Somebody post a Chris Hansen picture.
    Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by Wil Ledezma
    Sweet statutory...

I'm 19, and I'd say Go for it big dog...

Good thing the age of consent is 16 in michigan. What every driver must know.

As to the original question, CV pretty much summed it up.

Blog Entries
    need pics before advice can be given
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Pics or it didn't happen.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    If she sues your employer for a sexual harassment lawsuit because shit happens between you two, your chances of getting another job elsewhere are...? That's the law you have to worry about, here! If you are in a position of power, then they can justify every action as being twisted by your undue influence, if they are of a sufficient bent. The "obsessive" nature here leads to believe that they might be if they got pissed off. There's also problems if you have other female employees - she gets something they don't (even if it's because she's been at the job longer and is more deserving), and they can potentially sue. If you had a boss you could talk with about such things, I'd ask them the question. One of my bosses met their spouse on the job, and they worked at separate places as a direct consequence.

At 17, does she have a minimum-wage part-time sort of job where she could work most anywhere, and you could backfill her job while you're filling her in other places? What if you said to her "I'll go out with you if you get a different job"? Maybe you find out just how "into" you she is... heh.

What kind of self worth can this chick have if she's going up to guys she's never so much as dated and saying "you can do whatever you want with me". Unless you are on a dry spell of biblical proportions that shit is going to get messier than you even dread. If you do/did go with it, you better do some freaky ass shit just to justify it years later as a "learning experience".
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread