+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Thompson: Pistons a hungry bunch again

Yeah, its a nice though, thinking of Stuckey coming off the bench instead of Flip. I think we'd all be happier with that.

Also, I agree with everyone that said they didn't want to see the Celtics win it. I love KG and his passion for the game and I've always like Paul Pierce to an extent, but I don't like Ray Allen and I hate all the talk about how they're just going to dominate the league all year. If Ray Allen goes down with a season ending injury and everyone stops talking them up, then I'll be semi-almost-kind of ok seeing them make the finals if the Pistons don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus771
    I think the come-from-behind victory last night shows that this isn't your same Pistons team. In previous years, we would have packed it in when down 20 and maybe gotten within 10. This group has a chance to fly under the radar and do some special things this year, especially if Stuckey is as good as advertised and Amir works his way into the rotation.
    It was an exciting win, but WTF were we doing going down 22 to them in the first place?

I guess we could pick games that fit our thinking on the team and say, 'See'

I DO hope you are right and I am wrong.

+ Reply to Thread