+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty 4

Call of Duty 4

This game is by far the best looking game on the 360 to date. This and Bioshock are the most polished graphics on the system.

The gameplay is good, but the I have a minor problem in that the game plays exactly like COD2 did, but this time theres modern weapons. You run into an area, find cover, and blast away at waves of russians and arabs, except their not Germans with Lugers this time.

It is far improved in team AI though, while a few teammates still make horrible decisions and run at a .50 cal, they are usually pretty tactical, and are pretty useful, you kill a lot of people, but they sure get a ton of guys too.

Enemy AI is smarter, but still pretty easy, and they all don't shoot at you like COD3. It's a really good game, but still has some flaws, but easily worth the 60 bucks.

Lookin forward to COD4.

Did they add the co-op multiplayer at all? That's something I wish you could do like Halo 2 does.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

CC has bundled 3 and 4 for 60 bones. I don't have 3, is that a decent deal?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    yea thats fair. I may pick up COD4 on PS3 next week. Its hard to decide between that, Stranglehold and Heavenly sword. All i'm sure about is that i'm buying Uncharted when it comes out.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

I was just about to come in here and start this thread. As I've said before, I'm not really a "shooter guy" but I picked this game up last Friday, and I couldn't be more satisfied. The graphics are the best I've seen and the gameplay is super smooth. The 1 player mode is epic and the online play is where it really shines. To me, the coolest part is that you're able to "level up" your character online with new rankings, unlockable weapons, perks, etc. If you're playing the game, and you reach level 13 and are able to choose a clan tag, go with [THIK]. That's how Jickboy and I are rollin.

This game is a must buy. If you play video games at all, you have to own this game.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

The game is really good...myself, Tre, Wizzle, and Mood were all playing today having a blast making fun of the U.K. guys who just want to argue. My Xbox tag is T34Bone if anyone wants a game.

Gotta wait till Christmas, but I'll be there Jick. I'm back on 2 right now warming up for 4
    Players meeting my ASS!

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Grabbed it for PS3. It feels like a FPS version of Socom rip off a lil' bit at times. But it doesnt hurt to do that if your game turns out as good as COD4 has. Solid online play too. Light years smoother than COD3.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

I am just starting to get the hang of it...

+ Reply to Thread