+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 58
FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58

Thread: Carr retires, Miles/Schiano balk, UM's coaching search continues...

Blog Entries
    WTFDetroit’s Morning Constitutional
    With Zip Goshboots

December 20, 2007

I feel the need to step back into the ring this fine holiday season to soothe some of the angst for my fellow Wolverine fans.

Like many of you, I put myself through hell during Michigan’s search for a new head football coach. I read all the blogs, forums, newspaper articles, and listened intently for the next Kirk Herbstreit scoop. I went through a bottle of rum every day, maybe a few drugs, some cheap whores (I think some of them were women. One may have been, well, not quite human. This IS farm country). I posted feverishly all of my ideas to every forum I visited. I may have solved the problem of cold fusion while posting on some “Lifetime Network” forum regarding what to do if your husband has left you to join the Cirque De Soleil. In short, I drove myself batty, along with the legions of Michigan fans who figured that this coaching search would take about as much time as it would for Bill Martin to call up Les Miles and say, “Howdy Les! Lloyd’s office is now yours. His shit’s in boxes down in storage, the place has been fumigated, and we’ll see ya tomorrow!” SCCCCRAAAAEEEEEECCCCH.

Read this complete Morning Constitutional here.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Yes!!

+ Reply to Thread