+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Hart's Comments

Bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    "I was just laughing," Hart said Saturday. "I thought it was funny. They got excited. Sometimes you get your little brother excited when you're playing basketball, and you let him get the lead, and then you come back and take it back."

This was one small part of the intire interview.

Dantonio said after the UofM loss to Apple St. "So are we supposed to have a moment of silence or something
    The flag planting at Notre Dame was payback from ND initiating it. Jehuu my ass. This is old, old, old shit and now Artemis comes with the A4 spin. You fucking people are a goddamn cult, seriously. Like some great big yellow sorority. Please continue jerking each other off. That and the Little 9 is all you got. This just in. This 8 game roll you're currently on comes against a bunch of fucking shit that is a combined 44-44. In those 44 wins the winners count Buffalo, Florida International, Western Illinois, Eastern Illinois, Northern Illinois, Northeastern, FUCKING HOWARD U., UAB, and North Dakota St......errrr...strike that...Minny-sorta lost to them....my bad. How proud you must be? Every time I come this fucking site, home of the worlds largest Blue & Yellow Frat party, I need to go shower. Carry on. I'll check back after the OSU flogging to see if it was the clock operator, crowned field, drug sniffing dogs, or the refs. A4 never loses the other team just scores more points.

LMAO.

Go right on living through other teams on beating us. Because once every 5-6 years is all you get.

It is funny how it is alright for MSU to plant the flag for retaliation, but let Hart say something or do something that could be construed in the same light and HOLY FUCK WE ARE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS.

So now we are playing the we are a crappy team card. Nice.

Hip you are a shitty poster, go join the rest of the MSU crew. I am sure you can find them....they are hanging out a school that actually wins shits. GVSU.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Question: So exactly when it was 24-14, their crowd is going crazy, what exactly are you thinking then?

Mike Hart: “I am just laughing. It is funny. They got excited. It is good. You know sometimes you get your little brother excited when you are playing basketball and stuff, you let them get the lead and then you just come back and take the victory.”

Question: Do you think of Michigan State as your little brother?

Mike Hart: “Yup (laughing). That is what they think, so that is what I think. What can I say. If they think that, then I am going to think that. If they think that then yeah we think that.”

That is whole snippet. That is straight from Mike Hart's mouth. I listened to the interview and typed it (I got paid for it...I dont do it as a hobby).

He got the whole little brother thing from MSU people he knows. As I said, I believe Ringer or someone on the football team mentioned it earlier and he was just going by what they said.

You dont like, tell your ilk to STFU.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Artemis

Beating "us?"

What position do you play fuckface? You are possibly the biggest misinformationist in the sorority. Shitty poster. Because I won't be fitted with a yellow drool cup? Have a nice cult anusbreath!

Art the insider

He got the whole little brother thing from MSU people he knows. As I said, I believe Ringer or someone on the football team mentioned it earlier and he was just going by what they said.

You are a half assed laugh riot!!! You got the two orange juice cans and the kite string going to A4 from trailer in the "Holler" there in Kaintucky? Man you got the 411....what a fucking asshole.

Blog Entries
    Ok, ok...break it up you two.

The comments, Dantonio's and Hart's will have ZERO effect on the outcome of next years game.

Neither comment was necesary, and neither called out anyones mom. Its football, no biggie. I actually kind of laughed at Dantonio's. I get a kick out of a lil smack talking.

Blog Entries
    I'm not for it, but I don't really care either way...it's different when you're actually a player, playing in these games.

Quarterback Brian Hoyer was asked how the Michigan State players reacted to Hart's quote.
    "Let's put it this way, if anybody hadn't taken this personal up until this point, it's personal now," Hoyer said. "It just shows what kind of class he has.
    "Sooner or later, the little brother, you want to put us that way, you get pushed around enough, the little brother fights back and kicks the other brother's (butt).
    "I'll look forward to the next 364 days for that game because it just shows the arrogance that they have. We don't take that lightly. That's something you take personal.
    "We don't feel they really deserved to win that game. I'm sure they walked away feeling a little bit lucky coming out of it, too. I can guarantee you come next year, that (Hart's quote) will be sitting up on our bulletin board."
    Hart, of course, won't be in uniform for that game because he's a senior.

wasnt i blasted for saying the highlight of the msu season would be UM losing to ASU? hip just confirmed it. the season is over, all sparty has left is hoping and praying that the buckys get it done. if not then, hopefully the bowl game, right?

what is the season's highlights for MSU so far?

1) UM's ASU loss
    2) UM's oregon loss
    3) ??? the BIG indiana win?? beating 1-9 ND (but they were EXTREMELY FOCUSED IN TRYING TO WIN)?? msu football is a joke michigan basketball cant even wish to approach. the big difference is wolverines dont start spartying just because they beat crap state university in a non conference game.

+ Reply to Thread