+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8
FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: OGT: UM at Wisconsin (Saturday at noon on ESPN), aka "UxKa must pay"

Blog Entries
    pshhhh...well not much else to say about this game, Lloyd Carr obviously didn't care...

go back to AA, and see if you can keep the O$U game within 10...

theres an office about to be vacant for you Les Miles...

Blog Entries
    ughhhh...damn

I know it's been said a million times, but I seriously am getting sick of watching this ultra vanilla offense. I mean, how hard is it to defend when the team you're playing against runs a "stretch left" 2 out of every 3 plays? I can't take the quick horizontal pass anymore either. That's like our cool "innovative" pass play that reeeally catches the defense off guard. Riiiiiight. And wow, we've finally moved into the shotgun era, but every time we use it, we've got 3 WR's and a TE. How about 4 WR's, 5 WR's? I'm as hardcore of a Michigan fan as you'll find, but this brand of offensive football is not very fun to watch. Let alone when Mallett is in, it's like watching a high school JV team. Sickening waste of talent.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Blog Entries
    I'm expecting major changes for next season in regards to that...

Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    Maybe Mallett bad at football despite the # of snaps or practice he gets?
    Maybe you should be watching MSU's girls field hockey team.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Blog Entries
    This game was lost the moment that Henne took off the pads.

How often does a freshman QB come in to Madison and leave with a win?

(Hint: not often)
    Find a new slant.

who gives a shit about this game, it ment nothing. and know what, carr is a real man for taking his chips off the table in this one.

right now carr is staring another 3 game losing streak and another 5 loss season right now.

if we wanted, we could have won this game and secured no worse than 8-4. forget that. this OSU game means alot this year, maybe the most ever that didnt involve a NC for UM. if we dont win this one, henne/hart are failures at UM (yep).

but i do believe we win vs osu. weve got the gamers, weve got the talent, weve got the homefield, and were the desperate team. tressell might be a good coach, but he hasnt done anything lloyd carr hasnt. yea, hes had a nice hot streak, but they never last. his time has come and its in less than 7 days now.

Sounds like some of have some serious delusion too.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    who gives a shit about this game, it ment nothing. and know what, carr is a real man for taking his chips off the table in this one.

right now carr is staring another 3 game losing streak and another 5 loss season right now.

if we wanted, we could have won this game and secured no worse than 8-4. forget that. this OSU game means alot this year, maybe the most ever that didnt involve a NC for UM. if we dont win this one, henne/hart are failures at UM (yep).

but i do believe we win vs osu. weve got the gamers, weve got the talent, weve got the homefield, and were the desperate team. tressell might be a good coach, but he hasnt done anything lloyd carr hasnt. yea, hes had a nice hot streak, but they never last. his time has come and its in less than 7 days now.
    You are dumber than ledezma.

nice to see that youve managed to find the message board after your team (finally) won a game.

you really are special, joel. never forget that.

+ Reply to Thread