+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: OGT: UM at Wisconsin (Saturday at noon on ESPN), aka "UxKa must pay"

OGT: UM at Wisconsin (Saturday at noon on ESPN), aka "UxKa must pay"

Does anyone else think that hart and henne should be held out of the wisky game to be in better shape for osu. Wisky is a decent team and michigan would be definite underdogs without henne and hart. I just don't really care if they lose to wisky if they can beat osu. That would put them in a bcs bowl anyways. I just don't want to see osu win in the big house again. I think that michigan has a 50-50 shot at osu if hart is as healthy as he was in the first quarter yesterday.
    "The moon is a light bulb breaking
    It'll go around with anyone
    But it won't come down for anyone"

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    Does anyone else think that hart and henne should be held out of the wisky game to be in better shape for osu. Wisky is a decent team and michigan would be definite underdogs without henne and hart. I just don't really care if they lose to wisky if they can beat osu. That would put them in a bcs bowl anyways. I just don't want to see osu win in the big house again. I think that michigan has a 50-50 shot at osu if hart is as healthy as he was in the first quarter yesterday.
    Problem: Is UM's season a One Gamer? Who in the FUCK cares about a season that has gone to hell, yet you can ruin OSU's dreams by beating them?
    How many times in the 90's did UM ruin an OSU season, and salvage a shining 7-4 or 8-3 season by beating them?

UM fans are often accused of being arrogant. How the hell can you be arrogant when you have such low expectations?
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Blog Entries
    exactly. I didn't know losing 4 straight bowl games, 3 straight to OSU, and LOSING TO APPALACHIAN STATE was anything to be arrogant about.

those helmets and that fight song, though....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mailman
    exactly. I didn't know losing 4 straight bowl games, 3 straight to OSU, and LOSING TO APPALACHIAN STATE was anything to be arrogant about.

those helmets and that fight song, though....

those helmets are freakin sweet

Blog Entries
    arrogance is often misunderstood...

name one successful big program who isn't "arrogant"?

Notre Dame- yeah right

USC- perhaps the most arrogant

Ohio State...Miami (FL)...Florida State...

it's part of the game...Michigan is no different from the others...

Blog Entries
    even though it's irrelavant to the current day...a schools history has lead to arrogance...

and thats never going to change...

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    If you are only thinking Rose Bowl, I guess so. The question is would Michigan have any chance at a BCS at large bid if they beat Wisky and lose to OSU? If so, then the Wisy game still matters.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I'd have no problem with starting Mallet and seeing if he can win it. Evaluate it at half time. Minor and Brown should be enough to beat Wisky. I'm not sure Wisky will bounce back against us the way some think. I think they're hurting more than peeps think, but they are perfect at home too.

UofM 27
    Wisky 13

Blog Entries
    Is Wisconsin going to have PJ Hill? Just wondering...

I just hope that Michigan doesn't look past Wisconsin. They still have a good team this year, and we all remember what happened last year against Ball State. We're getting into that time of the year where Michigan doesn't remember how to play football anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread