+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Adrian Peterson is from another planet...

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Besides saying I wouldn't touch Adrian Peterson in the draft due to his collarbone injuries, I knew he would be a stud as well.
    Well, plus we had KJ. If someone offered me a solid first rounder for KJ, I would have probably taken AP and used the extra pick on another need.

I'm glad the way it worked out though. CJ is a stud, and KJ is one of the better RB's in the league. His lack of production is due to limited carries. I don't know what his YPC is, but it has to be pretty good.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I took him in the 4th round of my fantasy draft, and got Randy Moss in the fifth. And I'm still only in 4th place.

Joe can just go with 8 guys defending the run for another year or so, but when the Queens get a passing attack, AP will obviously become a huge headache.

AP will still sting us with 8 up but we should be able to stop him from beating us all by himself.

Quote Originally Posted by JickBoy34
    I took him in the 4th round of my fantasy draft, and got Randy Moss in the fifth. And I'm still only in 4th place.
    that sucks. What also sucks is I picked up the Lions defense, got a zillion points out of them, and I'm still going to lose to Glenn tonight (he trails by 10 points and has Big Ben and Ward). I got 1 catch from gates and no TD's for KJ or Boldin to ruin an otherwise solid fantasy week.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread