+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TimeShift

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up

Thumbs up TimeShift

TimeShift empowers players with the gift of time manipulation, including the ability to slow down, stop and rewind the world around them, allowing them to move freely while opponents and game objects are frozen in time. Featuring complex time control puzzles as an integral part of gameplay, TimeShift takes first-person action games in an entirely new direction.
    Pretty badass, about an hour into it. I have it for PC but it is also out for PS3 and 360. Looks like there are three weapon slots and every weapon has a seconday fire, kind of nice to not deal with a ton of crap weapons. Health recharges automatically so you don't need to look for health packs which is also nice IMO. You get ammo from killed enemies so no looking for ammo either. So far I can't control how I want time to work, I just push a button and the game knows if I want to slow, stop, or rewind time. Not sure if that changes, but I'm assuming it will since I haven't encountered any of the time puzzles. Back to the game.

http://www.gameinformer.com/NR/exere...D8E5245143.htm

Looks pretty badass, I'll have to check it out after I finish and/or get bored of TF2.

+ Reply to Thread