+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Let me enlighten you

Blog Entries
    I've found somebody who is actually smart enough to understand what bukdow talks about!

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    Very typical answer from the far too prevalent weak-minded neo-American. The next time you want to blame somebody for the downfall of America, you can skip over the terrorists, the Arabs, gays, etc. and just look in the mirror. It is the lazy-minded, consumption addicted, myopic "citizens" like yourself that are entirely to blame.

Can you at least articulate why you are voting for Giulianni?
    ROTFLMAO

Did mommy give you your bottle this morning and forget to warm up the milk? You seem uneasy.

Blog Entries
    If this board did not have bukdow, Cup Chicks would've killed it off for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    ROTFLMAO

Did mommy give you your bottle this morning and forget to warm up the milk? You seem uneasy.
    Your attempts at side stepping my questions with puerile personal attacks just supports the notion that you are utterly clueless. The fact is you can`t articulate why you are voting for Giulianni, except that he is "America`s mayor" and you still get a John Wayne-sized lump in your throat when you think of "9/11", you have no fucking idea who Norman Podhoretz is nor what the PNAC is. Well done. You are yet another nail in this country`s coffin.

Blog Entries
    bukdow 4 prez

Your attempts at side stepping my questions with puerile personal attacks just supports the notion that you are utterly clueless. The fact is you can`t articulate why you are voting for Giulianni, except that he is "America`s mayor" and you still get a John Wayne-sized lump in your throat when you think of "9/11", you have no fucking idea who Norman Podhoretz is nor what the PNAC is. Well done. You are yet another nail in this country`s coffin.
    uh, ok.

FYI I wouldn't discuss politics or how much 1+1 equals with you. But your posts certainly do bring me lots of laughter.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    I really think you're not at your best this morning. It's OK. Next time, make sure you stretch. You know, limber up a little before you try to bring the heat. Have you eaten? I always recommend a healthy meal before trolling.

If you need inspiration, I strongly recommend a quick look around adequacy.org to get you pumped up. Come on man, I know you can do better than this.
    Last edited by Big Swami; 11-01-2007 at 11:10 AM.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    However, what does point to the fact that I am at least more intellectually curious than you people is the fact that I have a subscription to both Harper`s and Smithsonian, and actually read them.
    "you people" -- what a lovely generalization.

Harper`s is definitely for the intellectual elite. Smithsonian is kind of like NPR and PBS wrapped up into a magazine.
    I'd tell you that there's at least one person here who read Harper's before they had a populist index of stats and numbers, but that'd seriously fuck with my rep as a boorish thuggish knuckle-dragging member of the anti-intelligentsia.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    I was kind of hoping to get Budkow to post his 12 step program for one to become an effete intellectual.
    Fixed.

I do suggest you stop even attempting to debate with bukdow, Mxy. He has two degrees from MSU and he's not affraid to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread