+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Let me enlighten you

Let me enlighten you

For those of you who intend on voting republican, especially Rudy Giuliani, I suggest you make yourselves familiar with The Project for the New American Century and especially Norman Podhoretz, as he would be who Rudy would receive most of his foreign affairs advice.

Here is an article regarding fear, Iran, the neo-cons and war (http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/29/op...th&oref=slogin). I suggest you read it and start taking seriously the ramifications of overly macho, dunderheaded stupidity that passes for "patriotism" these days.

Blog Entries
    Holy shit, bukdow posted outside of the NCAA forum!

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    That's it, fun's over. Everyone vacate, I'll delouse.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    The NYTimes link is broken. Links on this bulletin board (and many others) that are too long get abbreviated with "..." as they are displayed, so you don't have some really long link break the formatting. If you click on the link, you get to it just fine. If you try and cut and paste the link as you see it, you will cut and paste broken links that no one can get to. What you probably wanted was:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/29/op...29krugman.html

It looks about the same, but when you click it, you get to the right place.
    Last edited by Uncle Mxy; 10-31-2007 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    The NYTimes link is broken. Links on this bulletin board (and many others) that are too long get abbreviated with "..." as they are displayed, so you don't have some really long link break the formatting. If you click on the link, you get to it just fine. If you try and cut and paste the link as you see it, you will cut and paste broken links that no one can get to. What you probably wanted was:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/29/op...29krugman.html

It looks about the same, but when you click it, you get to the right place.
    Thank you for the clarification. I hope you read the article.

Blog Entries
    Hey, that was a good article!

Thanks for enlightening us all, it's nice to finally see what you really look like, Paul.

Find a new slant.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    Hey everyone, I read the Times and that proves that I'm smarter than you

Blog Entries
    I think we all should know by now why bukdow is smarter than us.

If you think reading the New York Times is impressive you had better broaden your cultural/intellectual horizons. However, what does point to the fact that I am at least more intellectually curious than you people is the fact that I have a subscription to both Harper`s and Smithsonian, and actually read them.

Harper`s is definitely for the intellectual elite. Smithsonian is kind of like NPR and PBS wrapped up into a magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    If you think reading the New York Times is impressive you had better broaden your cultural/intellectual horizons. However, what does point to the fact that I am at least more intellectually curious than you people is the fact that I have a subscription to both Harper`s and Smithsonian, and actually read them.

Harper`s is definitely for the intellectual elite. Smithsonian is kind of like NPR and PBS wrapped up into a magazine.
    uh, ok.

+ Reply to Thread