+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9
FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Jim Tressel, Bad Ass

Blog Entries
    Or what the point of showing up on November 22nd is.

Blog Entries
    Greg (Utah): Coach, I saw you on First Take, but no sweater vest? What gives? How many vests do you own?

Jim Tressel: (1:10 PM ET ) Well, it's nearly 90 degrees here in Bristol. Had I known it was going to be 60 degress on set, I would have worn one. But I did kind of vacilate of whether I should break out the vest. We have two kinds, the Nike Scarlet and the Nike Gray. We wear the Scarlet when we're wearing white and Gray when we're wearing red so the players can see this little body on the sidelines.
    Nathan-Columbus, OH: Is it true you're a woodworker? If so, did you make that desk in your office? Go Bucks!

Jim Tressel: (1:17 PM ET ) It's true that I enjoy good woodworking and do have a good workshop. My son Zak is an excellent wood worker. I am not. He made a pool table. No, I did not make the desk in my office. That was not my workmanship. One of the things I'd like to do when my coaching career is over, is perhaps trying to get that skill of being a woodworker.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Chris (Ohio): Hey Coach, I was just wondering what's the plan for Terrelle Pryor this season?

Jim Tressel: (1:18 PM ET ) Well, from what I gather, he's been working hard in the weight room. In the summer, we're not permitted to coach him. In preseason, we'll give him the opportunity to show how he can internalize our system and build on his strengths. Perhaps with his ability and work ethic he can make a difference in 2008.
    What a bunch of bullshit, he has no idea what Pryor is up to, I'm sure.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Jim Tressel: (1:25 PM ET ) It's great to be a Buckeye!

Blog Entries
    People think Jimmy's sweater vests are scarlet, when, in actuality, they are a lovely deep shade of Rose.

Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    *crowd boos and throws trash into the ring; little kids are seen crying*

+ Reply to Thread