+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is this offensive?

Is this offensive?

At the tip off party I asked Flip Murray if they ever caught the guy that robbed his house. He acted very offended, I guess I regret saying it, but he acted as if I told him square off.

You guys think it was that much of a taboo topic?

I don't see it as offensive in the material itself. It could be an issue that it's a sore subject with him due to what happened or how it was handled or maybe he is just offended by the delve into his personal life. Who knows?

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    The whole matter might piss him off and he may not want to talk about it. It's not inherently offensive, but I could see where it'd be a sensitive subject. IIRC, it started with some girl he picked up from a strip club, and lots of folks wouldn't consider such things to be casual conversation.

I kinda feel bad about it, some of the players act like such picks. Tayshaun was being a dick as per usual. I asked him if he liked The Game of Dr Dre better, he got pissed and said that Dre doesn't even count as a rapper. How could I compare the two. Amir said he thought Kanye's new CD was alright but Little Wayne is much better. Nazr is one nice guy we had a good conversation, seemed like and intelligent person.

Blog Entries
    Lil' Wayne is wack.

Dre would kill Tayshaun if he heard that shit.
    STEW BEEF!

I love watching these guys egos change, maxiel gets more arrogant every year, he use to talk to fans and now he acts like rasheed. I think it just goes to their heads, if there was every a time to be nice the tip off party would be the place, I play the players salary and i dont think they really give a dam

Blog Entries
    Where was this at?

That surprises me about Tay. I've spoken with him before and he seems to be very humble.

I've never met Rip, but I always thought he would be fun to hang out with.

How was Darko?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    Well, Dre did have ghostwriters...

+ Reply to Thread