+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Stuckey breaks his left hand (likely out until January)

Blog Entries

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    ^^ LOL good pic.

As for Stuckey, fuck... and by fuck, I mean fuck.

Fucking a

Good news for Aaron Afflalo I guess

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Upon looking at that pic again, I would like to point out that Rip's elbow never touched turtle-bitches head. His cranial force field merely felt the elbow nearing which resulted in a head-snap flop costing Rip a flagrant. He got up for the 8th time and while sneering at Rip heard 'pussy', and after the game proceeded to cry in his Hummer saying 'You dont know what its like man... to be a lil bitch...'

I was really hoping someone would toss up a picture like that.

Afflalo's going to get some run early. I'd rather see the time go to him than Murray.......

Oh god, I didn't even think about Murray getting extra playing time now! Murray and Hunter!

This figures, the young Kids were going to be used and now two of them have had early set-backs. Amir is playing from behind because of his injury and Stuckey is hurt and can't be used so Flip has excuses not to use these guys if he doesn't feel comfortable. Or if the team gets off to a great start Flip might not give up the minutes they need because he doesn't want to screw with the rotation.

Stuckey breaks wrist in preseason win over Wizards per MLive

Team officials said the earliest a timetable for Stuckey's return won't be determined until after he meets with doctors today. However, the break appears to have occurred in three different places in the hand, which would require more than a month to completely heal.
    http://www.mlive.com/pistons/index.s...5_preseas.html

Blog Entries
    Posted by Joanne C. Gerstner on Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 10:39 PM
    Stuckey's broken hand...

Yeah, this is exactly what the Pistons didn't want or need: prized rookie Rodney Stuckey, playing his best game so far, broke his left hand during tonight's game against the Wizards.

It was a really innocent-looking play in the third quarter. Stuckey was rolling around a screen, and bumped into a Wizards defender with his left hand. Which happens a 100 times in a game. But tonight, luck wasn't on Stuckey's side. His hand hit the wrong way, and he instantly contorted in pain. He ran to the Pistons bench, his left hand held in that limp way recognizable to anybody who has broken their hand before. Ouch.

Pistons did xrays, which alone was a bad sign, and the bad news was true. The hand is broken. No word on what the treatment will be or how long he will be out. The hand was in a temporary cast after the game, and Stuckey seemeed in relatively good spirits. Toughest thing? Trying to figure out how to get dressed with one hand. We've all been there. We'll know tomorrow when he meets with the Pistons medical staff for another examination.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread