+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 228
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that suck...

Rodney Stuckey's left hand.

I'm not really big on restaurant food, and have been cutting way back on the Fast Food type places over the last couple years.
    HOWEVER, when I do go, there is always a car full of fat ass broads who pull in just befroe me and they each order three truckloads of food. Not only that, but they act like it's the first time they've been there, and it takes each one ten minutes to order.
    That REALLY sucks when I'm in the middle of a busy day (which means TWO classes and a round of golf).
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Being in a head on collision sucks...I am the last guy they show on the stretcher. Doing good though, just a broken/lacerated nose, jacked up face, and cuts and scratches all over my head.

http://www.wnem.com/video/14413777/index.html

Damn, you got on TV! Can I have your autograph?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JickBoy34
    Being in a head on collision sucks...I am the last guy they show on the stretcher. Doing good though, just a broken/lacerated nose, jacked up face, and cuts and scratches all over my head.

Damn, Jick, glad to hear you are okay.

I hate that intersection, I've seen a ton of accidents there.
    Find a new slant.

I am very very lucky to be in the shape I am. Since I work for the Township, I know all of the firefighters that were on the scene, and all of them, to a man said they couldn't believe either my partner or I were able to get out of the truck, and we definitely shouldn't have been able to walk away from it. Scary experience.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Quote Originally Posted by JickBoy34

Damn! Good to hear you're OK then. I mean, a broken nose sucks, but it could have been much worse.

I'm glad Jick is all right.
    Now, about that broken nose. I've had my nose broken three times, and never got it reset. It's so crooked it's almost upside down. It adds character. Don't let them fix it for you Jick. Not being able to breathe through it kind of sucks, but when you look exactly like (but not quite as handsome) as Jim Boehiem, who cares?

Glad you're ok Jick. I'm not one to promote litigation, BUT SUE! j/k

re:things that suck

I was watching the Shuttle coverage and the guys floating around out there in space fixing things or something outside the shuttle, it would suck if their safety strap would break loose.

That is probably going to happen.

+ Reply to Thread