+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 228
FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that suck...

Quote Originally Posted by Cross
    insomnia
    fuck!!!!!
    Insomnia totally sucks. You end up dead tired during the day, but you can't sleep cuz you are working, schooling, etc, then comes time to sleep again and FUCK!
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    People that are too "important" to use their own voice on their voicemail. Are you seriously that in love with yourself that you have to have a secretary say on your voicemail that you're not available? Creating a personal voicemail takes, what, 10 seconds?

Get over yourself and commit suicide.
    As an addendum to Motown's great post: people that use their fucking kids to record their voicemail message.
    And while we're on the subject of kids, I hate kids who can't pronounce the letter "R". Take that little bastard out back and whip him with a two by four until he learns that it isn't prounoucned "Ow".
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

And furthermore:

People who can;t take their kids anywhere without a toy chest. Honeslty, one of the best things you can do for a kid is to teach him or her to SIT FUCKING STILL AND SHUT UP for at least twelve minutes. My daughter had a swim meet the other day. This puttz shows up with his little bratty ass kid, and after five minutes of the little fuck crying like a girl, his "father" whips out a personal DVD player that the kid tossed underneath the stands; then he whips out a bag full of enough toys to start his own Toys R Us. Now swim meets are long lasting affairs, but the guys other kid was done and they left after about 45 minutes!!! No wonder kids are ADD, ADHD, or whatever (I think they're just spoiled brats with bad parents). The parents are so busy trying to keep the kid quiet they either feed them constantly or give them 80 things to divert their attention from the fact that they just need to learn how to behave.
    Thank you.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny
    UPS Drivers that blatantly ignore the delivery address and thus go to the wrong door and thus I don't get the package that I paid extra to have overnighted.
    UPS/Fedex drivers that don't know how to use a fucking doorbell are sucks.

Zip has kids?

God help us.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny
    UPS Drivers that blatantly ignore the delivery address and thus go to the wrong door and thus I don't get the package that I paid extra to have overnighted.
    Find a new slant.

drivers that stop in intersections.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    And furthermore:

People who can;t take their kids anywhere without a toy chest. Honeslty, one of the best things you can do for a kid is to teach him or her to SIT FUCKING STILL AND SHUT UP for at least twelve minutes. My daughter had a swim meet the other day. This puttz shows up with his little bratty ass kid, and after five minutes of the little fuck crying like a girl, his "father" whips out a personal DVD player that the kid tossed underneath the stands; then he whips out a bag full of enough toys to start his own Toys R Us. Now swim meets are long lasting affairs, but the guys other kid was done and they left after about 45 minutes!!! No wonder kids are ADD, ADHD, or whatever (I think they're just spoiled brats with bad parents). The parents are so busy trying to keep the kid quiet they either feed them constantly or give them 80 things to divert their attention from the fact that they just need to learn how to behave.
    Thank you.

THANK YOU! If you can't teach your kid to sit down and shut up, you are a bad parent. I understand that there are times that the kid will be ornery and you'll have to remedy the situation, but if they can't learn to behave then its not some ADD or ADHD crap, its that you did poorly as a parent.

Yes, there are situations where people have ADD and ADHD, but not nearly as much as we seem to think. This country is so hopped up on meds because everyone feels "well, if we just medicate so-and-so it'll solve everything!". Well guess what, jackasses. Sometimes you just need to sit down and figure out why so-and-so is a fuckup and explain to them what their problem is instead of just medicating them into submission and rotting their liver and brain. This whole country is full of lazy, pathetic assholes always looking for an easy way out.

Things that suck - Fat people that don't do anything about it but bitch and moan. Go get some excercise you fat pieces of shit. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

That is all.
    _

That is a good one. My wife and I went to dinner at Red Robin not too long ago and there was a family there with 3 kids. They all had their portable electronics going at the table. DVD player, game boy, you name it. I couldn't believe it. At fucking dinner?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl

THANK YOU! If you can't teach your kid to sit down and shut up, you are a bad parent. I understand that there are times that the kid will be ornery and you'll have to remedy the situation, but if they can't learn to behave then its not some ADD or ADHD crap, its that you did poorly as a parent.

Yes, there are situations where people have ADD and ADHD, but not nearly as much as we seem to think. This country is so hopped up on meds because everyone feels "well, if we just medicate so-and-so it'll solve everything!". Well guess what, jackasses. Sometimes you just need to sit down and figure out why so-and-so is a fuckup and explain to them what their problem is instead of just medicating them into submission and rotting their liver and brain. This whole country is full of lazy, pathetic assholes always looking for an easy way out.

Things that suck - Fat people that don't do anything about it but bitch and moan. Go get some excercise you fat pieces of shit. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

That is all.

I was born quiet.

MY mom never had to worry about me.

+ Reply to Thread