FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2271

Thread: Things that suck...

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glantland View Post
    - my pillows, even though they're only like 2 months old

Sick of this bullcrap, gonna use Xmas money to get some better ones
    I got a memory foam pillow and am trying to get used to it but overall i think it might be a winner. This is my second try with memory foam, first time I absolutely rejected it. I've always used feather. The neck and shoulder pain was getting to be too much though so I've been forcing myself to get used to it and I think it's going to stick. Definitely helps with the neck and shoulder pain. I'm a side sleeper and would stick my arm under the pillow to try to level things off leading to both my neck and that arm's shoulder hurting.

This is the one I have:

http://www.amazon.com/Sealy-Hydralux.../dp/B00LY8K7P0

Those reviews are iffy. The cooling part of the gel definitely works IMO so that one's bunk. The ones saying it's too hard are 'kind of' right, when you first get it it's like WTF(detroit) , this is too hard but after a day or so you get used to it and realize it molds to your head and cradles it.

I still go back and forth to my feather one sometimes but overall I 'think' the memory foam one is better for me.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Memory foam pillows are legit. I had an awful neck problem a couple of years ago that left me sore and made it hurt when I turned my head. I tried heat, ice packs, ibuprofen, immobilization; nothing worked. Then I bought a memory foam pillow and the problem went away in a week. It took some time to get used to it, since like Vinny I'd always used light pillows and the dense foam is a major shift. I haven't slept on a feather pillow since, though.

Blog Entries
    Thanks broes. I do the "put your arm" under thing too. It's also weird that I can usually sleep side, back or stomach, but the last month or so, I just wake up with my neck all jacked up. I have always used two "firm" synthetic pillows. Think I'll try this, thanks.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    - every time I try to grow a little holiday beard, I end up feeling like the lead singer of spin doctors
    I'm starting to look like a terrorist.

Better than the guy from Spin Doctors, I guess.

Blog Entries
    Very true and lol.
    Find a new slant.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Thanks broes. I do the "put your arm" under thing too. It's also weird that I can usually sleep side, back or stomach, but the last month or so, I just wake up with my neck all jacked up. I have always used two "firm" synthetic pillows. Think I'll try this, thanks.
    Thanks Bro. Full disclosure, I had trouble sleeping last night because I couldn't decide if I should get up and change the name of this thread to "Pillow Talk with the Bros" or just add "(Pillow Talk Inside)" at the end or even make an official "Pillow Talk" subforum. Still not sure what's best, open to suggestions.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    Find a new slant.

Newest Firefox update disabling some of my addons because they "could not be verified." And by "some" addons, I mean "literally all."

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Oobir View Post
    Newest Firefox update disabling some of my addons because they "could not be verified." And by "some" addons, I mean "literally all."
    That's why I use Firefox ESR.

Stories on Afluenza teen.
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread