+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 228
FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2271

Thread: Things that suck...

I think I'd like to hit that bitch for writing that article. I bet she is really a good fuck who don't play those "freinds" games. You're either fucking her or she wants nothing to do with you.

Just the way guys should stop pretending they're not.

I mean, that's me. If you're fugly and fat, maybe I'll wave to you as we pass each other at the grocery store while you are there getting your evening gallons of ice cream, fried chicken, turkey sandwich, five bags of doritos, and all that. But if I see you at the bar, and I'm not shitfaced out of my mind and it's not 10 minutes til close, better stay the fuck away from me. And none of this "nice personality" shit either. You know what a "nice personality" means to me? That you're good looking, like to havce sex with me, feed me, loan me 20 bucks when I want to go to the bar and pick up other chicks, and you NEVER mention a "relationship"--and you let me come over your house to watch football because I can't afford cable.

Seriously, I do NOT want to be friends with chicks because the ONLY chicks I like to hang around with are chicks that I want to or am banging. Period. End of story. And that's how ALL guys are, and if you say you're not, then go buy another Renoir fag boy.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

David Letterman is snakes ass. This fuck has turned into a piece of shit. No longer funny, so turn political. He's a fuck face.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Politics = serious business?

Another nail in my 2009 coffin. This has been by far the worst year of my life thus far. The Wings loss is just another blow.

Being drunk from yesterday and having wedding cocktail hour coming up in 6 hours. Although that will only suck for the first two minutes.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Hangovers. I am pretty much done with alcohol but my buddy's bachelor party was last night, so it would have been pretty rude not to at least keep up with the bro-beer buzz that was going around. Today I've had one of the worst hangovers of my life.

The nausea lasted until afternoon, and the tired/stupid feeling is still happening now. The worst part of hangover nausea is that there's nothing you can really do to get rid of it. Even if you throw up it doesn't help.

I think back over what I can remember of last night, and I find a lot of places where I chose unwisely.

* Turning down the Beast and starting with the Jamesons
    * Not eating enough at dinner
    * Not drinking enough water (the water on the bus wasn't cold, so I didn't feel like drinking it)
    * The Philly at the strip club
    * The tubes of whatever the fuck it was at the strip club
    * The Herbal Jazz Cigarette outside of the strip club
    * Whatever it was that I drank after the strip club, which I don't remember doing but word has reached me that in fact I did keep drinking something
    * The chips before I went to bed

When you're in a hole, stop digging.

I don't get hangovers.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRay11
    I don't get hangovers.
    Wait a couple years.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

+ Reply to Thread