+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 228
FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2271

Thread: Things that suck...

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    Chris, if you are waiting to turn left and people keep going through the amber light just do what I do:

I edge out as far as I can without being hit and then when the light goes red I turn!

It's not illegal - technically I was already in the intersection when it changed. I couldn't just stay in the middle of the fucking intersection, could I?
    Camry drivers. None of them know how to fuckin drive!

It's a theory I have -- Camry drivers suck because, generally, they are inept at decision-making. They have a terrible time thinking on the fly, and that translates to a driver who'll sit in an intersection about to turn left and MISS several openings, holding everybody up, them creep away at the red, completely fucking the driver behind him/her, who must hug the Camry's bumper lest get T-boned by oncoming traffic.

It all starts with the purchase. Who buys a Camry? Simple -- the person who can't (or refuses to) make an educated decision. Camry's are no-brainers: they're fairly roomy, blandly styled, run forever, and are competitively priced... i.e., they are a "safe purchase". This person, being incapable of making a decision, chooses the safe bet, rather than comparatively shop against like-models such as the Mazda 6, Honda Accord, or Chevy Malibu.

That's too much work for those asslicking fucktards! Might give them a headache. Too much "thinking". Too much "work".

So, they buy the Camry, and proceed to switch lanes at the last minute, hold up left-turning traffic, stop in the middle of the street to search for an address, and generally give the rest of us that headache they so desperately tried to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain

It's a theory I have -- Camry drivers suck because, generally, they are inept at decision-making. They have a terrible time thinking on the fly, and that translates to a driver who'll sit in an intersection about to turn left and MISS several openings, holding everybody up, them creep away at the red, completely fucking the driver behind him/her, who must hug the Camry's bumper lest get T-boned by oncoming traffic.

It all starts with the purchase. Who buys a Camry? Simple -- the person who can't (or refuses to) make an educated decision. Camry's are no-brainers: they're fairly roomy, blandly styled, run forever, and are competitively priced... i.e., they are a "safe purchase". This person, being incapable of making a decision, chooses the safe bet, rather than comparatively shop against like-models such as the Mazda 6, Honda Accord, or Chevy Malibu.

That's too much work for those asslicking fucktards! Might give them a headache. Too much "thinking". Too much "work".

So, they buy the Camry, and proceed to switch lanes at the last minute, hold up left-turning traffic, stop in the middle of the street to search for an address, and generally give the rest of us that headache they so desperately tried to avoid.
    That's why I drive the way I drive. I rarely get caught at intersections or anywhere. I know where I'm going - the rest of you just need to get the fuck on with it or get out of the way
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

ATM's that show advertising on-screen DURING the transaction process, making you wait a little longer for your money in an already un-safe environment (depending on the city)

Chris, if you are waiting to turn left and people keep going through the amber light just do what I do:

I edge out as far as I can without being hit and then when the light goes red I turn!

It's not illegal - technically I was already in the intersection when it changed. I couldn't just stay in the middle of the fucking intersection, could I?
    No thanks. Then I get hit by some dumbass illegal that doesn't have car insurance and I'm fucked because my insurance would only cover me if I was at fault. Colorado isn't a no fault state so the person at fault (the uninsured person) has to pay my medical bills.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain

i think you may be onto something. I think you can add dodge caravans in there too.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I did that exact same thing about 6 months ago Pharoah. I was in the intersection when it was GREEN, then yellow, then once it was red I completed my turn.
    I got pulled over, if the officer would have given me a ticket I would have gone apeshit.

*Exact Dialogue between me and officer (I will never forget this)*
    Officer: Do you know why I pulled you over?
    Me: No sir.
    Officer: Why did you turn through the red light?
    Me: I was already in the intersection, I was simply clearing the intersection.
    Officer: Why didn't you wait for the next light?
    Me: I was obstructing pedestrian traffic and oncoming traffic.
    *Officer has puzzled look on his face*
    Officer: Let me see your license and registration
    Comes back 10 minutes later
    Officer: Next time wait for the next light.
    Destiny

Blog Entries
    I thought traffic law says the first 3 cars can turn in that situation.

Otherwise, when the fuck can you go? If you didn't get time to turn at the first time, whats to say you will be able to the second time!

2 cars per yellow. That was the we rolled in Bay City anyway.
    Players meeting my ASS!

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    In Chicago, they have those cameras popping up at all the big intersections, and will mail you a ticket if you turn on the red.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

+ Reply to Thread