+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 228
FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2271

Thread: Things that suck...

Buying a car from out of state, getting financing through one of their local banks, and then learning that your credit application has been denied due to being out of their service area. I hope I don't have to drive the car back to Virginia to return it!

Oops, false alarm, it was a letter sent in error. And to think I wasted all that precious anger on nothing! What a fool I am.

Blog Entries
    Congratulations, Oobir!
    Find a new slant.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Why would the seller let you take possession of the car before the $ was approved?
    Was it part of a lease that you're now purchasing outright?
    Is the seller tied with the bank in any way other than proximity?
    Why can't you just finance the car through "our" local banks/credit unions?

Things that suck... spending too much time obsessing over the cryptic and unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy View Post
    Why would the seller let you take possession of the car before the $ was approved?
    They didn't, the letter they sent me was a form letter that was apparently not intended for post-sale customers. I'm guessing they had the money that day, as usual.
    Is the seller tied with the bank in any way other than proximity?
    Not that I can find out.
    Why can't you just finance the car through "our" local banks/credit unions?
    I could, and probably should have. The interest rate was better on this loan than what I was getting from local offers, but it's been a pain to deal with a long-distance lien holder. This was my first time buying a car that didn't cost under $4000, and I was too ignorant of the process to make the best decisions. Oh, well.

Blog Entries
    Charter/Spectrum.

Moved to a new house about two years ago and the C/S tv and internet service has been spot on since the get go.

About a month ago I cancelled their tv service and switched to YouTube TV (excellent, btw). Kept the C/S internet service though. Since switching, the internet has gone down three times, including last Friday night and and again tonight (another Friday night).

Placed a tech support call and they honestly just said, yeah, a bunch of people on your street are down, but not enough to come fix it right now. We can do 8 am tomorrow at your home, or on Tuesday. (!!!)

Weird that it was just fine when I was paying them $175/mo, but not when I’m paying $70.
    Find a new slant.

I have never heard a good word about Charter. Thoughts and prayers, DADZIG.

Blog Entries
    God damn I hate Jet's Pizza.

+ Reply to Thread