+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 228
FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that suck...

Maybe I'm just a pussy, I won't even consider hitting a golf course if it's under 60 degrees out.

severe hangovers.

i won't be eating till tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by geerussell
    Maybe I'm just a pussy, I won't even consider hitting a golf course if it's under 60 degrees out.
    Out here it seems most winter days are 55 degrees so if your vagina can handle 5 less degrees, you're golfing all year.

Its worth it, for me. I've got some good FootJoy rain gear and I just go for it.

right on, I prefer winter golf as you pretty much have the course to yourself. Guess it's pretty obvious where I live, where you at Tahoe?

Sacramento. Plenty of courses, tough, expensive, less expensive, some fairly easy. I love the Golf here.

aha, so Tahoe ain't just a clever name then.

Atlanta's got pretty good golf too. Usually warm enough and a shitload of choices. Father-in-law was just in the Reno/Lake Tahoe area on business and said they don't really have any driving ranges out there. Is this true?

Not many in Tahoe. Land is so expensive that it wouldn't yield a good enough return. Put some houses up, if you know what I mean. I'm not as familiar with Reno. Don't like the high desert areas. Not hatin on them, but I prefer trees.

I could deal with Atlanta's weather from what I know. Yea, prolly a lil humid comapared to out here, but no icecicles hanging of your balls in the winter either.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLIONS FAN
    two day variety? those are heinous
    First time I got out of the fetal position was 10 minutes ago. I won't be feeling normal till about tuesday. I think I'm actually getting old.

Blog Entries
    head congestion/sinus infections
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread