+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michigan Fan Kicks Michigan State Fan in the Junk!

Michigan Fan Kicks Michigan State Fan in the Junk!

As reported by Associated Press Buzzard Breath Wyoming Bureau:

Michigan fan James Henry Scrogthark of Tassel On Harvack, Idaho, reportedly kicked Michigan State fan Percival E Limpdick square in the balls during an argument over bocce ball late Saturday. It seems Scrogthark pitched his point ball within seven inches of Limpdick's point ball, and Limdick became agitated enough to accuse Harvack of being a WalMart Bocce Ball player, as opposed to Limpdick's approach, which was to have his parents throw bocce balls at his head for his entire childhood to validate his liking of the sport.
    "Scroghtark just decided to like bocce ball one day" said Limdick. "He probably never played as a kid, or owned a bocce ball set, or went to Bocce Ball College like I did" he added.
    When asked why he lowered himself to break the unwritten rule of kicking a fellow man in the junk, Scrogthark said, "Well, he's a Spartie. They have no balls. Besides, who the hell would want a guy like that reproducing?"
    Scrogthark will not face charges, said Police Chief Ernst Von Gytmarf. "Uh, WHAT crime? What do you mean? There was no incident. Whatever it was was handled 'in house'. I made him jog around the block a few times. No big deal".
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Who won the game? That's the only thing that matters to me!

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

The Michigan guy did. He's beaten the MSU guy 30 of the last 40. But the MSU guy hired a new coach and after two days with the guy he is trying out for the Norwegian Olympic Team.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

+ Reply to Thread