+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: New Pontiac Commercial: App. St. vs. UM

OK...I don't give a fuck what you clowns think. UM is an elite Football team based solely on its history, record, helmet...etc. But arguing that the USC loss was worse the UM's is comical. Just stop...Michigan's loss was an absolute joke and I wish people could just be objective for once and see it for what it was, which is an embarssment.

Quote Originally Posted by JickBoy34
    OK...I don't give a fuck what you clowns think. UM is an elite Football team based solely on its history, record, helmet...etc. But arguing that the USC loss was worse the UM's is comical. Just stop...Michigan's loss was an absolute joke and I wish people could just be objective for once and see it for what it was, which is an embarssment.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Artermis
    Only fans of elite teams can talk shit.

Fans of wannabe schools, I just remind them who they root for and they usually STFU.
    Do you not understand your choice to be a fan of an elite team is COMPLETELY SUBJECTIVE?! You choose to be a fan of an elite team just so you can walk around and shoot your mouth off. Fuck you. You have NOTHING to do with the school, the team, nothing. You are just a wormy little lamprey that latches on to the biggest shark so you too can feel like a shark. Talk shit? Buddy, you can eat shit.

I have been a fan of UM since I was 3 years old. I became a fan because my uncle has one of those cool UM vans that the horn plays the fight song. He became a fan of UM because his wife has worked as a RN at the hospital for over 40 years. It had nothing to do with the fact that they were a good football team.

I was a Cowboys fan growing up because I was born and lived in Texas for my first 5 or 6 years. I only become a real Lions fan after Jerry Jones fired Tom Landry the way that he did. So I guess I am reverse bandwagon jumper with the mighty Lions.

You talk like you know anything about any of us.

I am not your buddy. I never will be. You resonate the little brother hate that comes with being a MSU fan.

I have you pegged. I dont know shit about you, but it is easy to make stuff up about people that they nothing about.

You were a UM fan growing up and applied there, but couldnt get in. But you were good enough for MSU. Thus because you couldnt get into UM you now hate them and anyone else who is a fan that didnt go there.

We get your whole schtick Budkow. Maybe Tre should point fingers at the assholes who support MSU just as much as UM for quality posters like Jethro, etc that have left.

Hey Tre is Budkow one of your "uninformed" posters. Budkow. I dont know why I bother. You are one of the worst posters that graces this or any other board that I post on. It is not my fault your wife gave you herpes and you school gave you ulcers.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

bukdow:
    This issue of fandom seems to drive you batty. I suggest that you reveal your true self: A Michigan grad who hates the typical college football fan. You know, the guy who didn;t go to the school yet roots for them?
    Here in Nebraska there are about 1.6 Million Corn fans who didn't, or won't go to Corny University. Why? Because they want to make you mad. And they know they are succeeding.
    Take me, for example. I've never even SEEN the University of Michigan (unless you count that time my firends and I went to a football camp there and burned a huge hole in the fifty yard line with a bonfire). And you know what?
    I'm proud of my non affiliation! I didn't have to spend 100 grand (like your father did to put you through UM, Joel), and I reap all the benefits of being a UM fan!
    For instance:
    People laugh at me every year that UM plays Ohio State
    People laugh at me every year UM goes to the Rose Bowl (that's alot of laughing, unlike if I was a Michigan State fan)
    People laugh at me whenever Lloyd Carr is mentioned in the press
    People laugh at me whenever the subject of basketball comes up
    People laugh at me whenever the subject of "loses two to three games per year that they should beat the living fuck out of the other team" comes up

Yup, latching onto a "winner"--that's what we UM fans do, and we're proud of it. It's such a thrill watching Michigan drill the Northwesterns of the world, or the Indianas of the world, or the Michigan States of the world (30 of the last 40).

Well, Joel, I think I've taken enough of your time, I now turn the floor over to you, and will patiently wait for three hours to read your witty retort that will go something like this: "Fuckie fuck you damn hell Zip! You stink like doody because you don;t have two fuckie hell shit degrees like me fuckie hell asshole goddammit"
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Actually, Art, Tre is one of those "Tenuously connected" fans. Didn;t go to State, and only glommed onto them because State has become a basketball power. He's a phony.

Huh??????????

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    bukdow:
    This issue of fandom seems to drive you batty. I suggest that you reveal your true self: A Michigan grad who hates the typical college football fan. You know, the guy who didn;t go to the school yet roots for them?
    Here in Nebraska there are about 1.6 Million Corn fans who didn't, or won't go to Corny University. Why? Because they want to make you mad. And they know they are succeeding.
    Take me, for example. I've never even SEEN the University of Michigan (unless you count that time my firends and I went to a football camp there and burned a huge hole in the fifty yard line with a bonfire). And you know what?
    I'm proud of my non affiliation! I didn't have to spend 100 grand (like your father did to put you through UM, Joel), and I reap all the benefits of being a UM fan!
    For instance:
    People laugh at me every year that UM plays Ohio State
    People laugh at me every year UM goes to the Rose Bowl (that's alot of laughing, unlike if I was a Michigan State fan)
    People laugh at me whenever Lloyd Carr is mentioned in the press
    People laugh at me whenever the subject of basketball comes up
    People laugh at me whenever the subject of "loses two to three games per year that they should beat the living fuck out of the other team" comes up

Yup, latching onto a "winner"--that's what we UM fans do, and we're proud of it. It's such a thrill watching Michigan drill the Northwesterns of the world, or the Indianas of the world, or the Michigan States of the world (30 of the last 40).

Well, Joel, I think I've taken enough of your time, I now turn the floor over to you, and will patiently wait for three hours to read your witty retort that will go something like this: "Fuckie fuck you damn hell Zip! You stink like doody because you don;t have two fuckie hell shit degrees like me fuckie hell asshole goddammit"

WTF? Jo-elle?????????? NO!!!!!!

There's only two guys who would be capable, or interested in doing something like this: He and the other guy who thinks he's a good writer (TB). There are clues: bukdow is a super nerd. bukdow comes unraveled way too easily, offended at WalMart Wolverines (a sure mark of UM arrogance. How could you miss that? A true Sparty doesn't give a fuck. A true Michigander understands this UM-MSU thing), bukdow doesn't know how to swear (you KNOW there's an art to that).
    I honestly don't know how you are missing all the, well, LOAVES of bread he leaves on the trail.

Quote Originally Posted by Artermis
    I have been a fan of UM since I was 3 years old. I became a fan because my uncle has one of those cool UM vans that the horn plays the fight song. He became a fan of UM because his wife has worked as a RN at the hospital for over 40 years. It had nothing to do with the fact that they were a good football team.

I was a Cowboys fan growing up because I was born and lived in Texas for my first 5 or 6 years. I only become a real Lions fan after Jerry Jones fired Tom Landry the way that he did. So I guess I am reverse bandwagon jumper with the mighty Lions.

You talk like you know anything about any of us.

I am not your buddy. I never will be. You resonate the little brother hate that comes with being a MSU fan.

I have you pegged. I dont know shit about you, but it is easy to make stuff up about people that they nothing about.

You were a UM fan growing up and applied there, but couldnt get in. But you were good enough for MSU. Thus because you couldnt get into UM you now hate them and anyone else who is a fan that didnt go there.

We get your whole schtick Budkow. Maybe Tre should point fingers at the assholes who support MSU just as much as UM for quality posters like Jethro, etc that have left.

Hey Tre is Budkow one of your "uninformed" posters. Budkow. I dont know why I bother. You are one of the worst posters that graces this or any other board that I post on. It is not my fault your wife gave you herpes and you school gave you ulcers.
    That was a real heartwarming string of bullshit. Let me tell you again, you have NOTHING to do with the university and your decision to be a fan of an elite team is subjective bullshit. Your uncle was/is an even bigger ass clown than you. From ass clown cometh ass clown. Don`t go around here swinging your pussy about being a fan of an elite team when all you are is a loud-mouthed, bandwagon fan from a long line of loud-mouthed, bandwagon fans with no connection to the team you root for besides the desire to back a winner. Capice, ass clown?

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    There's only two guys who would be capable, or interested in doing something like this: He and the other guy who thinks he's a good writer (TB). There are clues: bukdow is a super nerd. bukdow comes unraveled way too easily, offended at WalMart Wolverines (a sure mark of UM arrogance. How could you miss that? A true Sparty doesn't give a fuck. A true Michigander understands this UM-MSU thing), bukdow doesn't know how to swear (you KNOW there's an art to that).
    I honestly don't know how you are missing all the, well, LOAVES of bread he leaves on the trail.
    OK, I`m lost. Who is it you think I am?

+ Reply to Thread