+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: New Pontiac Commercial: App. St. vs. UM

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Anybody that argues that Stanford over USC or Syracuse over Louisville were bigger upsets than freaking APPALACIAN STATE OVER MICHIGAN are either UM homers, biased writers, or they just need to dramatize the story because they are in the media.

People years from now will not talk about those other two upsets. People will forever be talking about App. State over Michigan. Sorry Diddy, but Michigan has the "Biggest Embarrassment" crown on its head and it will be there for a long long time. Deal with it and quite acting like a whiny bitch. Dude whines about big hits, whines about calling his team's loss monumental, cry cry cry nancy boy
    That's true too. Until Michigan wins a national championship, this loss is going to be the proverbial "monkey on the back" for every Michigan fan.

I'm tired of hearing about it, so I avoid it as much as possible. But it's still painful when it gets brought up.

As I said in the other thread.

At least Michigan can be in this position. MSU not so much so and so the best they can do is live through other schools.

Congrats on living through Appy State.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Only fans of elite teams can talk shit.

Fans of wannabe schools, I just remind them who they root for and they usually STFU.

In turn...

Quote Originally Posted by Artermis
    Only fans of elite teams can talk shit.

Fans of wannabe schools, I just remind them who they root for and they usually STFU.
    Do they say "oh yeah, the regional power. The same asshole gasbags that lost to that division 2 school." God that's hilarious, still.

Oh and what would your overrated ass know about "elite?" One-half an NC in 50+ years. You poor sots are the most confused fan base in the world. Elite of the elite my Aunt Esther.

Whoof on. It's what you're best at...

Quote Originally Posted by HipDigIt
    Do they say "oh yeah, the regional power. The same asshole gasbags that lost to that division 2 school." God that's hilarious, still.

Oh and what would your overrated ass know about "elite?" One-half an NC in 50+ years. You poor sots are the most confused fan base in the world. Elite of the elite my Aunt Esther.

Whoof on. It's what you're best at...
    Exactly! Art spewing the word Elite is comical. Elite according to who Art? Mr. Hart and company are gearing up for their 4th straight loss to OSU and their 4th straight bowl loss while you talk about Elite. Maybe it's just me but .5 NC's in 50+ years isn't quite Elite.

Oh, now Tre has someone NEW to parrot!

.5 buck buck BAGAWK! .5 WAAA WAAA Tre wanna cracker! uuuhAPPLE State BAWK!
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

If Michigan is not truly elite, then what is the big deal of a Appy State beating them on the national stage.

It is funny that tre changes his tune again. We have had this discussion so many times in the past that if UM football is not elite than neither is MSU basketball.

I am sure you will deny everything and I am not going to pull up posts.

What is elite....being a national power over 50+ years or just being a team that has a nice 10 year run?

I guess MSU hasnt lost yet today or you guys wouldnt be around.

National Power my rectum....

"What is elite....being a national power over 50+ years or just being a team that has a nice 10 year run?"

You humps buy all the hype from the Bo-Bo/Canham machine. It's laughable. Why do you think some genius came up with the "Big 2 and the Little 8?" I know it's despicable and they probably don't support the troops. You play in a shit league that discovered the forward pass about a month ago. That crap football with the 3 yards and a cloud of dust plays great in the midwest and then when it was bowl time the other team put nine men on the line and you dopes looked at each other and said "what do we do now??" You took your flogging like the posers you always turned out to be. YOU call yourselves a national power. Go ahead. Everywhere I've ever lived Phoenix, Scottsdale, L.A., Berkley, Seattle, Anchorage, Vancouver Island, and Cape Cod and now here, if anyone KNOWS who you might be they realize it's a running gag about the "Elite of the Elite" (ya. cuz THEY said so...don't you know?) and if you find someone who disagrees..... they WENT TO A2. Good God get over yourselves.....50 years of Regional Superiority? No problemo with that one.

You really don't get it do you...God..

"If Michigan is not truly elite, then what is the big deal of a Appy State beating them on the national stage."-Artemis-

It's because anyone who follows CF a wee bit knows of the inflated self image you gasbags have of yourselves. Certainly not all. But the ones who do go a long way to ruin it for the OBJECTIVE fan. So when the loudmouth who is always flapping jaws about "the leaders of the best" or however that insipid little ditty goes and then segues into the "elite of the elite" rap....well it's pretty funny shit when some school that would fit in Section D of the Great Big High School Field kicks you ass up and down. Am I making a breakthrough?

Blog Entries

+ Reply to Thread