+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New Pontiac Commercial: App. St. vs. UM

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    you didnt list any facts.
    FACTS: 1)Appalachian State is a I AA school.

2)Stanford and Syracuse are I A.

3)Stanford is in the same conference as USC.

4)UM has astronomically better recruiting classes than App. State.

5)Appalachian State lost to Wofford

Additionally, Appalachian State beat UM at home. A UM team that was ranked #5 in the preseason polls and thought by many to have a very good chance at the NC.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFMICH
    What does it matter? I feel like a million bucks either way.

I never said Stanford or Syracuse's wins were bigger than Appalachian State's btw. So if you're going to try to make shit up, go on about how being a Michigan fan is the equivalent to gold digging.
    You are correct. My post should have been directed toward b-diddy.

Appalaichan State upset of Michiga: Biggest EMBARRASSMENT ever. Next!
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Blog Entries
    Since we all should know where Appalachian State is by now, where's Wofford?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFMICH
    Since we all should know where Appalachian State is by now, where's Wofford?
    A small liberal arts college in Spartanburg, South Carolina.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Wasn't it Tre who said something like..."No one talked shit cept Butblow"
    You're damn right. And I was thanked by numerous posters so go back and look at the thread if you don't believe me. People like Diddy didn't return the same courtesy and acted like dicks. Therefore, it is on. I have a theory about Diddy though, he's just a pissy fan who whines and cries and has to take his frustration out on State fans. He's still pissed that his team is the bust of the year.

Anybody that argues that Stanford over USC or Syracuse over Louisville were bigger upsets than freaking APPALACIAN STATE OVER MICHIGAN are either UM homers, biased writers, or they just need to dramatize the story because they are in the media.

People years from now will not talk about those other two upsets. People will forever be talking about App. State over Michigan. Sorry Diddy, but Michigan has the "Biggest Embarrassment" crown on its head and it will be there for a long long time. Deal with it and quite acting like a whiny bitch. Dude whines about big hits, whines about calling his team's loss monumental, cry cry cry nancy boy

Blog Entries
    http://wtfdetroit.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60

I think it's great that I've been able to not take sports as seriously as I did since the Pistons lost game 6, college OR pros.

I'm wondering why they didn't make a commercial on the Syracuse game or Stanford. hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    i think the exact tre-ism was more like "im classier than to talk shit about this epic, completely embarrassing, you'll never live it down, people will be talking about this for 10 years, loss".
    Exactly.

+ Reply to Thread