+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Pontiac Commercial: App. St. vs. UM

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Wasn't it Tre who said something like..."No one talked shit cept Butblow"
    You're damn right. And I was thanked by numerous posters so go back and look at the thread if you don't believe me. People like Diddy didn't return the same courtesy and acted like dicks. Therefore, it is on. I have a theory about Diddy though, he's just a pissy fan who whines and cries and has to take his frustration out on State fans. He's still pissed that his team is the bust of the year.

Anybody that argues that Stanford over USC or Syracuse over Louisville were bigger upsets than freaking APPALACIAN STATE OVER MICHIGAN are either UM homers, biased writers, or they just need to dramatize the story because they are in the media.

People years from now will not talk about those other two upsets. People will forever be talking about App. State over Michigan. Sorry Diddy, but Michigan has the "Biggest Embarrassment" crown on its head and it will be there for a long long time. Deal with it and quite acting like a whiny bitch. Dude whines about big hits, whines about calling his team's loss monumental, cry cry cry nancy boy

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Anybody that argues that Stanford over USC or Syracuse over Louisville were bigger upsets than freaking APPALACIAN STATE OVER MICHIGAN are either UM homers, biased writers, or they just need to dramatize the story because they are in the media.

People years from now will not talk about those other two upsets. People will forever be talking about App. State over Michigan. Sorry Diddy, but Michigan has the "Biggest Embarrassment" crown on its head and it will be there for a long long time. Deal with it and quite acting like a whiny bitch. Dude whines about big hits, whines about calling his team's loss monumental, cry cry cry nancy boy
    That's true too. Until Michigan wins a national championship, this loss is going to be the proverbial "monkey on the back" for every Michigan fan.

I'm tired of hearing about it, so I avoid it as much as possible. But it's still painful when it gets brought up.

+ Reply to Thread