+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Midnight Madness TONIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Artermis
    Let me guess Tre, it was all us noninformed posters and people who dont come with heat that ran off all the people you mentioned.

Mr. Innocent.

BTW gratz on a nice win tonight against IU. Your Florida Bowl game is still within reach.
    I NEVER EVER said you weren't informed or said you were part of the problem. I don't agree with you much, that is expected. I wear green, you wear blue. That's a rivalry. What I don't like is the non-stop terrordome bs that Diddy and Zip throw around. Me-innocent? No. But I made an attempt to end it months ago with Jethro and Glenn. Since then the mb has been overtaken by their BS. So I said fuck it, if this is the way the administration wants it, I'll just come in with guns a blazing. We were much better when we had you, Jethro, Tommy, Hip, Jack, Jickboy, Moodini, etc. discussing. Now it's just Zip and Diddy taking over every thread. My beef isn't Michigan fans, it's the garbage ones.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    This year's theme was based on the epic Spartan movie "300"

In an unusual change of scenery, Midnight Madness changed venues this year from the Breslin Center to just across the street at Munn Ice Arena, but nonetheless, the event proved to be a success as always.

This year’s theme was based on the epic movie “300” which documents 300 Spartan warriors going against an outnumbering army.

Just as the clip of “300” at every MSU football game has had success, the basketball team adopted the same idea, with players entering the court shirtless in a green cape, holding a circular golden shield.

Then coach Tom Izzo made his annual entrance at Midnight Madness. In past years he has been catapulted down from the rafters in Breslin, and last year he arrived on an army tank.

This year, Izzo entered the court decked out in silver Spartan warrior armor, taking off his helmet to reveal a fake warrior-like beard, much like the king of Sparta in “300”.
    Shirtless men? Izzo in gladiator gear?

What's next? John Beilein in "Brokeback Ex-Mountaineer"?
    Find a new slant.

Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

+ Reply to Thread