+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Midnight Madness TONIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    I am writing checks damn it! (underselling?) Sometimes it is time to say enough is enough and get the job done. We've had a couple of near misses on the BT title in the last 3-4 years and it is time to take back the crown. We are the best program in the BT and it's time to prove it. Will it be easy? Nope. It is always extremely difficult. But I believe in Izzo and the group we have.

OSU will upset some people for sure BTW. But, their youth they have this year will be a far cry from what they had last year. Not even close to the same. Talented, yet they'll lose some games with very very inexperienced and defensively liable frosh.
    Tre, I am with you on its time and lets get it done. However, perspective is also important. Do I think MSU can do it? Hell yes. Do I think it will be difficult? Hell yes. Which is, essentially, what I think you were saying.

So then, you should have just shut the fuck up? Instead, you and Tre trade being Shoulder Parrots.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    So then, you should have just shut the fuck up? Instead, you and Tre trade being Shoulder Parrots.
    No, I wasn`t parroting. I was just emphasizing perspective. Its called dialogue and communication. You should try it sometime. Being a hemorrhoid all the time must get tiring.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    I can't even stand coming to this board anymore with nothing but same old shit like this to read. Look at the people we've lost. Jethro, Tommy Z, and even JackTalkT doesn't really come around anymore. Glad we're headed in a positive direction.
    ever consider just leaving then?

WHOOOOOOOOAAAH!!! see ya! jump!! dick!! wuss!! douchbag!! asshole!! prick!! cheater!! bitch!! whore!! cocksucker!!

i doubt as many people miss you when your gone as you think.

i would rather read 50 buckdow posts before your next one. he has an element of cogency which you lack.

GLUG GLUG GLUG! Green Kool Aide now being served at the WTF! Have a drink! Guaranteed national championship for the next 32 years.
    Bitch if we undersell, bitch when we oversell. Whine, cry, bitch. Where is Wizzle?

No, I think you were parroting. Yes, I do think you were.

Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

No, I think you were parroting. Yes, I do think you were.

A picture of you and the young `un?

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    ever consider just leaving then?

WHOOOOOOOOAAAH!!! see ya! jump!! dick!! wuss!! douchbag!! asshole!! prick!! cheater!! bitch!! whore!! cocksucker!!

i doubt as many people miss you when your gone as you think.

i would rather read 50 buckdow posts before your next one. he has an element of cogency which you lack.
    Funny that you want me to leave. So you and Zip can slap dicks with two posters on the forum? Whether you like me or not, I come informed and I come with heat. That is what mbs need. You don't come with any sort of analysis or discussion. You just jump into threads whining and crying. Look through this thread. We had a good discussion about BT bball and you and Zip just refuse to let a good thread thrive. You are a piece of shit and the only reason you want me gone is because I rip your shit to pieces and call you on being a pussy. Go cry some more about big hits, pussy.

Wow, a whole new twist to the "Tenuous, at best" argument: Sparty Basketball! A lifetime supply of insecure twits who attach themselves to Sparty Basketball because the Midget of Iron Mountain has turned them into a winner!
    Lame jackasses, all of you! Kmart Sparties!
    Wow, I start a thread talking about getting the basketball season underway and I immediately get raked over the coals. You better not be talking about me because who the fuck are you to judge me? You don't know me. You don't know anything about me.

Famous Bill Walton quotes:

"Shaq's arrogance is an insult to people who think."

Bill: "What, Phoenix? Are they still paying you?"
    Jalen: "Yeah, under the table."
    Bill: "Yeah, just like at Michigan."

“Oh my, Kobe is really putting on a show out there. He’s making Ray Allen look like a sixth grader!”

Let me guess Tre, it was all us noninformed posters and people who dont come with heat that ran off all the people you mentioned.

Mr. Innocent.

BTW gratz on a nice win tonight against IU. Your Florida Bowl game is still within reach.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

+ Reply to Thread