+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Midnight Madness TONIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by HipDigIt
    Co not dismiss Purdue. They will be very good.
    Absolutely. They have a great coach in Painter, and brought in a hell of a recruiting class. Purdue could leap-frog Illinois if Webber doesn`t get a hold on things.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    OK, Nancy boy:

FUCK tommyz and his three posts a month. Fuck jacktalkthai. And fuck Jethro for punking out like a bitch when UM got punked by Apple state.

And don;t try to get self righteous, Tre: EVERYONE on the board knows how fucking hyppocrittical that apporach is.
    Now that Sparty Bball has started, you come out of the toilet talking shit again, eh? What, Dantonio let you down, honey?
    Can't come up with your own material? Nancy Boy=B Diddy

The three posters above are ten times the posters you are. They were here before you and they've all offered much more. You are not bright, you don't follow recruiting, you offer nothing in regards to pre game analysis. You're just an old clown trying to take over our mb with a bunch of meaningless rants. Way to stay on topic, as always. BTW, was I not here during the 4-0 start and am I not here after we lost to NW? YOU CAN'T EVEN POST ANYTHING REMOTELY FUCKING ACCURATE.

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    Absolutely. They have a great coach in Painter, and brought in a hell of a recruiting class. Purdue could leap-frog Illinois if Webber doesn`t get a hold on things.
    I'm starting to question Webber. I think they missed on him. He won with someone else's recruits and they've fallen off a bit since.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    I'm starting to question Webber. I think they missed on him. He won with someone else's recruits and they've fallen off a bit since.
    I am afraid when he lost Gordon to Indiana, he lost alot of credibility. Coupled with the off-court problems and its looking a little shaky for he and Illinois. With Matta, Sampson, Ryan, Izzo and now Painter in the league, Weber certainly has his work cut out for him. He may not be long for Champagne-Urbana.

Man, when you look at that list, you could easily argue the BT having the best group of coaches in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Man, when you look at that list, you could easily argue the BT having the best group of coaches in the country.
    Yeah, I would agree with that. I know everyone yammers about the ACC, but the Big Ten is no joke (look at the NCAA tournament) and with that group of coaches and the recruits that will follow, the Big Ten could become basketball`s version of SEC football.

Buk & Doc

By the by, let's not kick dirt on Ohio State either. The Big 10 race is going to be a scorcher. OSU has the Kostas Krotchgrabber who's probably about 30 and played in Greece or some exotic port. 7-footer with touch. Matta will have them competitive. The new frosh and Herzog will be nice additions but I'm not writing any fucking checks just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by HipDigIt
    By the by, let's not kick dirt on Ohio State either. The Big 10 race is going to be a scorcher. OSU has the Kostas Krotchgrabber who's probably about 30 and played in Greece or some exotic port. 7-footer with touch. Matta will have them competitive. The new frosh and Herzog will be nice additions but I'm not writing any fucking checks just yet.
    Hell no. MSU, Indiana, and OSU are going to be very talented. And Wisconsin, whether you like him or not, has a damn good coach in Bo Ryan, so I expect them to be right there too. And, as you said Hip, Purdue too. Great basketball season coming up.

I am writing checks damn it! (underselling?) Sometimes it is time to say enough is enough and get the job done. We've had a couple of near misses on the BT title in the last 3-4 years and it is time to take back the crown. We are the best program in the BT and it's time to prove it. Will it be easy? Nope. It is always extremely difficult. But I believe in Izzo and the group we have.

OSU will upset some people for sure BTW. But, their youth they have this year will be a far cry from what they had last year. Not even close to the same. Talented, yet they'll lose some games with very very inexperienced and defensively liable frosh.

GLUG GLUG GLUG! Green Kool Aide now being served at the WTF! Have a drink! Guaranteed national championship for the next 32 years.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

+ Reply to Thread