+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The best RB in the Big Ten is...

BTW Tre....I know you wont read this. Too many words.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Quote Originally Posted by HipDigIt
    "Those of us on the Michigan side have a deeper appreciation for Hart than stats, BTW."

I get that. I respect that. Again I listed skill set AND stats. I don't care if he plays for Iowa. I was trying to be objective. Note I said Mendenhall who plays for Illinois might be better than both.
    Don`t even bother. You are dealing with a bunch of untermenschen that live vicariously through Mike Hart. Its absurdly childish. Them, Mike Hart and objectivity aren`t even in the same universe. You would get further trying to say something unfavorable about their mothers.

OK I give...

"Ringer first 2 years since you already posted this years. 19 for 134 and a 7.3 avg and then 14 for 96 and a 6.9 avg."

"Hart in his 1st 2 years was 26 for 237 and a 9.1 avg and then we have 16 for 154 and a 9.6 avg." -Artemis-

Uh, do I get the Captain Midnight decoder ring for this shit or what?? Last night stats weren't important. We've found out that our hero is more than about stats. Got it. He's the school mascot too.

Stats are nice. However as I said WAY EARLY in this exercise of banging my dome against a wall or taking on a fucking cult single handedly I wonder what Ringer might do running behind Long and not a patched up fucking mess that the MSU OL has been for two years with their injury mess. Oh gosh Blue is having trouble at the right guard spot? Bummer. Love to see Hart improvise with that blazing speed of his behind the MSU line the last two years. Hubba-hubba. Wonder what Ringer might do with the same number of carries. We'll never know will we?

I however notice NO FUCKING COMMENT on the fact that Hart is slower than the 2nd coming of Christ or how Hairbag Peku ran him down from behind last year. Sorry but this is no a t characteristic I'm looking for in my feature back. Have at it.

The cult member that has seen Ringer play 3 times called me delusional. Uh, got it. You have your Mouth Hart drool cup off center. Jesus look into an intervention.

"Keep thinking your part time running back is better than Hart. I know you guys need to hold onto something."-Artemis-

Here's what you can keep holding onto....Yer Boy 0-3 against Ohio State. Yer Boy 0-3 for Bowl Games. How's that working out?

Maybe you and Zany-do can get 2 for 1 bus tickets for the big flag bowl next year in upstate N.Y. so your memories of your hero don't wane.

I made the mistake in an MSU game thread of stating my preference for Ringer as the best back in the Big 10. This is based purely on skill set and seeing him play at least 12-15 times. I have obviously upset many coven members and for that I'm sorry. Talk about hanging onto something? I guess with you fucking Blue-Ade guzzlers it's Mouth Hart in a year when you lost to a 1-AA team and a bunch of fucking ducks make you look like Pioneer High. My bad.

P.S.

....and like I said Rashad Mendenhall (sp) for Illinois could very possibly be better than either of them. GASP!!!!! When you can break away from staring a hole into your Mike Hart doll look into it. He's pretty good.

Blog Entries
    priceless
    Find a new slant.

Thanks G

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    priceless
    For moving this tedious hero worship circle jerk. It's like I said "Jesus likes to suck cock" at a Knights of Columbus rally just before St. Alphonso's pancake breakfast...(where I stole the margarine).....

Have at it fellas. Hart for Hillary's running mate. I'm sure he'll let you know at his next presser for sure which can't be more than a half-hour away at any time.

Blog Entries
    I loved the response Hip, what can I say?

Hart's a nice running back and so is Ringer.

I doubt that either will be special at the next level, but if you are a college sports fan, should it really matter?

Sorry to interrupt the venom, carry on...
    Find a new slant.

Ok I will comment on your pathetic garbage that is what you posted.

Ringer behind Long, great. He can also have the 8 men in the box that Hart sees on a consistent basis. Yeah you have side stepped that little gem of information at all turns because it doesnt fit into your MO of Ringer is a better back.

Hart IS SLOW....wow you are just treading on new and untouched groun there hip. Never heard that before, but yet without speed he still manages to get the job done. I for one do not see him as a very good NFL back never said that, never will.

So he is ofer in bowl games, at least he has played in them. I am sure that if Ringer was there instead of Hart and got his usual 10 carries a game, he would have made a huge difference. Real nice.

Yeah I have seen Mendenhall, who plays in a true spread offense and the next time he sees 7 or 8 in the box will be the first time.

It is hard not to look like a good RB when you got a QB like Juice Williams, who gathers a lot of attention. I am not saying he is not a good back, but come on. Lets see him do something better than 11 for 33 against Mizzou or 18 for 76 against PSU. Yeah I know....the PSU game at 4.2 is not that bad. But for someone who is so much better than Mike Hart, I would expect more.

Hip did Budkow recently marry into your family or has he been injecting some of his dick into you, because man, I would hate to see you after Michigan wins this year. I think you might kill yourself, especially if Hart runs for another 200 against MSU and Ringer runs for his typical 35-40 yards against their rival or a good defensive team.

Bottom line....Hart gets it done against every kind of D that is thrown his way....Ringer...not so much so.

Please come here with another rant...they are quite amusing.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

speed is overrated for backs, anyway. the running back position is all about moving the chains, 2 or 3 snaps at a time. those big 60 or 80 yard gains are nice, but not a necessary aspect of the running game. no one ever sends back the safeties because a running back is a big yard threat, like they might with a speedy, dangerous downfield air game.

so while it might be nice to pick up a td by breaking a big run play, its more of a luxury, and doesnt affect how coaches scheme as much.

that said, mike hart is pretty damn dangerous in the open field, and tough to tackle anywhere.

and please, PLEASE, stop with the "your not objective, only i am objective" nonsense.

OK Anusbreath...

It appears I've hit your Mouth Hart Nerve broadside. Take a deep breath before you seize up.

"Hart IS SLOW....wow you are just treading on new and untouched groun there hip."-Artemis-

Didn't think I was letting you in on a news flash. Not MY thing in a feature back. Simple-dimple. Sorry.

"I am sure that if Ringer was there instead of Hart and got his usual 10 carries a game, he would have made a huge difference." -Artemis-

Until Ringer starts calling the plays I can't hold that against him. You go ahead though. This just in. That fat ass Taylor won't catch Ringer from behind downfield anytime soon like Peku caught your hero.

"It is hard not to look like a good RB when you got a QB like Juice Williams, who gathers a lot of attention." -Artemis-

OK so it's Rashads fault YOU insist upon statues for QB's. Uh-huh. Got it.

"But for someone (Mendenhall) who is so much better than Mike Hart..."

Show me where I said that. Oh you can't? Reading comprehension is to be treasured. Do they have remedial reading there in Kaintucky??

"I would hate to see you after Michigan wins this year. I think you might kill yourself,.."-Artemis-

I'm a football fan not a groupie, nor keeper of the blue & yellow pom-poms. Obviously that job taxes your pea brain. You really going out on a limb there and predicting a win over the team picked to finish last in the Big 2 Little 8? Balls man, balls. Oh and you thank your lucky fucking stars for the Little 8 when you bow to your Hart Throne every night in the back room of the trailer you fucking inbred. What would you do without them? You haven't beat a team with a pulse since Christ was a fucking cub scout. Rewind. I don't expect MSU to win. How could anyone? Did you read my critique of them where you started this stupidity or did your Mouth Hart censor delete the material immediately? On the other hand if they do after you bloated fucking overrated gasbags have laid at least two DINO eggs to that point I'm sure you just may hook up the garden hose to the exhaust pipe and end it all.....death grip on the Mouth Hart doll goes without saying.

Sorry if the RB I'd want to feature doesn't fall into the coven guidelines. Here's where you come back with the "Coven Reply" (kind of like the Baltimore Catechism) "They are jealous. They are envious......" As some dope from Kaintucky would say. Nice!

As you were "Hart, Hart, he's our man......."

"Please come here with another rant...they are quite amusing."-Artemis-

Somehow Anusbreath I get the distinct impression your sniveling more than laughing. Ciao!!

+ Reply to Thread