+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for the UM fans

im surprised that tenuous at best hasnt been used in every post, let alone in any post.

is there no cogency in this world anymore?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    I actually played college basketball and baseball, but it was only for a Division II school so I can't cheer for any program higher than that. Not even Division IAA.

I also only played one year of high school football, which obviously means I cannot possibly understand what is going on in a football game. I just see a bunch of guys in jerseys running around hitting each other. Fortunately for me I learned to count and spell in my teenage years so I can look up at the top of the screen and see the score. If the team named "MICH" has a higher number than the other name on the screen, I can talk shit. If it's lower, I break down and cry. I also usually mute it because when they start combining big words like "Inside Linebacker" and saying terms like "blitz", my mind gets all gooey and I get headaches.
    Great stuff. Luckily we can't see your head spinning on here. We all posted with the assumption of being true fans until Bukdow called us out and ruined our cover.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by FillyCheezeSteak

BTW, I've called the BTN and let them know not to show any football games at Wizzle's house because he didn't play so don't worry buk.
    Thanks man, I don't want no more of that Foozball at my house anyways

Wizzle can handle golf

Sorry filly, that's my area of expertise

actually, we all should have seen this coming a mile away.

every knows how insecure buckdown is. its not enough that he roots for msu, he actually went there (WOW!). dont base your opinion of his intelligence on his actual words, base it on his two made up degrees from msu (double WOW!!). so the fact that he doesnt want his understanding of football based on his observations, but on the fact that he's played organized football (wow! wow! WOW!!) fits right in line w/ his mamoth inferiority complex.

Blog Entries

^exactly.

Blog Entries
    This thread is endorsed by Jon Kitna

Copyright 2007 WTFChris Enterprises, LLC
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries

Thanks to Bukdow, I think like %5 of our posts on here this week have to do with actual sports news.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread