+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for the UM fans

I have one question, buk: Why is this directed only at U of M fans? Are State fans exempt? I'm just wondering about your criteria here.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I've played Rep Hockey since i was 7 years old
    I played Rep Baseball until I was 18
    I played Golf and ran XCountry in High School

GO KZOO
    Kelly Youngblood: Don't take any shit from them Canucks. To them,
    you're just another wetback, crossing the border to play their game.
    Dean Youngblood: They'll never catch me!
    Kelly Youngblood: Oh, they'll catch you.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I played HS tennis and golf, so I suppose that is all I can watch or be a fan of?

Go *insert high school golf team of choice here*!!

The stadiums would be empty and the games would have about as many viewers as the NHL does using your criteria, buk.

But I think you know that, don't you?
    Yeah, it's crazy that Bettman put hockey teams in Arizona, Florida (twice), Dallas, LA (tiwce), Atlanta, etc when most of those fans probably have never played hockey. What a moron, he should have consulted Bukdow.

I also played Tennis in high school. So i guess I'm screwed too.

Notice he never answered my question about reporters or columnists.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Also, Bukdow better never comment on how this board is run since he probably never ran a sports message board before.

Also, we can never rank hottest women, or even be a fan of women since we were never women ourselves.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

i think you guys are missing his point. hes not saying you cant watch football, its just your not as true a fan as he is, for the simple fact that he has played football.

just like he's smarter than everyone because he has 2 made up degrees, regardless of all the stupid shit hes constantly saying.

So I guess everyone who cheers for MSU actually played the sport? Wow, I have a new found respect for all MSU fans that they only cheer for sports they played.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

You can be the greatest athlete, you can be the smartest person in the world, you be the best looking person in the world, but when all you post is hate and stuff with very little substance, well that is not somebody I would want to strive to be no matter how much talent and looks were given to me.

I would rather be a Wal-Mart fan who never played the game (actually I played a little college ball, does that mean I am more of a fan than Budkow?) than to be a self centered person who must hate his life to post such worthles shit day in and day out.

I actually played college basketball and baseball, but it was only for a Division II school so I can't cheer for any program higher than that. Not even Division IAA.

I also only played one year of high school football, which obviously means I cannot possibly understand what is going on in a football game. I just see a bunch of guys in jerseys running around hitting each other. Fortunately for me I learned to count and spell in my teenage years so I can look up at the top of the screen and see the score. If the team named "MICH" has a higher number than the other name on the screen, I can talk shit. If it's lower, I break down and cry. I also usually mute it because when they start combining big words like "Inside Linebacker" and saying terms like "blitz", my mind gets all gooey and I get headaches.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I can't believe that just because I played football (started all 42 games I ever played), made an all-conference team and went to the state tournament in the discus that I am now officially the best Wolverine fan on here. I'm guessing that all of my fellow Wolverines have to bow down to my atheltic excellence. I also have a college degree so I'm just climbing up the rankings.

However, I'm kinda pissed I can't watch any Michigan basketball games anymore and I'm not allowed to follow my Pistons because I didn't grow up in Detroit.

Maybe we could get a thread going where all the Wolverines get together and discuss the sports they are allowed to talk about. I'll fill you guys in on football, Mood can handle basketball, Glenn has Tennis, Wizzle can handle golf. Oh sh!t, I don't know if we have any gymnasts or hockey players on here. We better hurry up and recruit some more Wal-Mart Wolverines.

BTW, I've called the BTN and let them know not to show any football games at Wizzle's house because he didn't play so don't worry buk.

I played hockey as a kid. Never played in HS just rec teams.

Filly unless you can beat DII which is seems a couple of us have played football at....you are not the head football man..

+ Reply to Thread