+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10
FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: The WTF Translator

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Tony (Bloomfield Hills, Mich.): How do you think Flip Saunders would have fared coaching this team? Will Michael Curry be held accountable or will he be given a “free pass” given the chaos of the just-completed season?

Langlois: Would Saunders have had any better success figuring out how best to incorporate Allen Iverson? We’ll never know, but my guess is the overriding reason the Iverson experiment failed is that Iverson’s skills have eroded to the point that he’s no longer an impact player. He did not score with anything close to the degree of efficiency the Pistons needed from him and it’s tough to put that on the coach. Iverson didn’t have much to do with Iverson taking all those high-degree-of-difficulty shots around the rim. I don’t think “free pass” applies, but Joe Dumars knows the circumstances under which Curry worked this season – rookie point guard, failed Iverson experiment, significant injuries, slippage from Rasheed Wallace as he starts to slow down – and understands why the record wound up 39-43.
    Allen borrowed $500 dollars to go to Greektown and he's been ducking me ever since. Back problem my ass.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Tony's too much of a chickenshit to deal with AI's bodyguard.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus771
    I predict Stuckey will be on the fringe of All-Star consideration next year.
    Translation: Stuckey might not even make the All-Star ballot.

Blog Entries
    "imo"

Translation: "look, I don't want this to get heated. Let's stay calm, bro."

Blog Entries
    Rueben (Tulsa, Okla.): I watched the Pistons’ season preview on NBA TV and was disappointed to hear Chris Webber and Eric Snow say the Pistons will not make the playoffs, the crowded backcourt will not be any better than last year and Charlie Villanueva is not the post player we need. What are your thoughts?

Langlois: With all due respect to Webber and Snow, it means nothing. It’s easier to get a handle on some teams than others, but trying to assess the Pistons this season – and NBA TV’s preview quite possibly was produced before they’d played more than a preseason game or two – is really a crap shoot because of all the new players added, not to mention a new coach. Furthermore, I’m always leery of investing much faith in the assessments of observers who claim to be experts on 30 teams. How can Webber and Snow possibly know whether this year’s backcourt will be any better or worse than last year’s without having seen more than random clips of this year’s backcourt in action?
    TRANSLATION

Quote Originally Posted by Langlois
    I, on the other hand, know more about this team than anyone. If you disagree with me, then you are wrong and have learned nothing. Unless your name is Dumars or Wilson, then I humbly apologize (don't hurt me).
    Find a new slant.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LDB
    How many chicks did you bang while in Spain?
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroitexport
    Well I was in serious relationships during more than half of my time there, and there were some periods with drought, but I can honestly say that I enjoyed my life there in all aspects.
    Translation: Zero.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

^ lol
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    No.

You hate any contract that isn't the minimum. That's unquestioned.

I hope you don't hand out the Christmas bonuses at your job.
    You are friggin cheap, Glen.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I think that Tay is in the range of what a player of his caliber should be paid. But, if you're going to compare salaries based off production, you're no better than Hollinger.
    Translation: You are a cunt.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Won $3,000 last night in less than 2 hours. Stayed on most 16's & 15's in high counts, and dealer bust on most of them.

Fish in a f-ing barrell.
    Fuck you, WTFDetroit!!! Suck my golden dick.

+ Reply to Thread