+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Jon Kitna for mvp??

Romo is outplaying him now, and I suspect Brady and Manning will have better years. I suppose if the Lions managed to win the division he'd have a chance.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Can anyone help me out by explaining the nature of Jon Kitna's connection to the University of Michigan?

Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Also, I just whipped up this new emoticon.

Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    This MUST mean the Wolverines are going to win out and win the Rose Bowl now!!

sike...he's good, but not that good

Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    SOLID
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    it's beautiful...

Nice fellas.

RE:MVP

I saw a poll of which QB would lead the league in passing yardage and Kitna didn't even make the field. I think he's leading the league, but the poll only mentioned the 2nd place QB through the 5th place.

So if he can't even make the choices, he prolly doesn't have a chance at winning.

Wow, they didn't think he'd be in the top 5 in passing yards? That's hard to believe. He was 4th last year, without Calvin Johnson or McDonald there. I would have probably put him 3rd behind Manning and Palmer on my list. Brees led the league last year, but I figured a more balanced attack with Bush maybe learning how to run properly. I also figured Bulger to rely on Jackson a little more too.

BTW, Kitna is on pace for 4903 yards this year, which is 500 more than the leader last year (Brees). That would be 2nd all time and only 184 yards behind Marino's record. I doubt he can continue this pace, but it's crazy to think about it.

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread