+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Official "07/08 WTF fantasy basketball league" discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    well, we had 9 for forever. Herm didn't say one way or the other.
    The hell. You asked if I wanted in on page 2 of this thread, I quoted you and said "yeah". I just assumed you hadn't opened a league yet and would send me info then.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    The hell. You asked if I wanted in on page 2 of this thread, I quoted you and said "yeah". I just assumed you hadn't opened a league yet and would send me info then.
    You said hit me with the rules. I didn't realize that meant you wanted in. Anyway, find another and I'll let you in.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

well, I can stall the draft until next week, but there is no way to know if more times open up. If they don't, we might have to draft during the day. please comment everyone!
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    I'd love to draft during the day.
    Find a new slant.

well, if I don't hear anything I might switch it to next week during the day. Since nobody has given any feedback besides you and b-diddy, they can just deal with it.

especially since most probably didn't even see the status has been set to ready/live. this will give them a few days to pre-rank if need be.

I changed it to Tuesday during the day to provide a few more days of time slots opening up. I will keep you posted if something changes, but please pre-rank in case we cannot find a better time.

Cant make it during the day Tuesday or Thursday.....proffs dont look too kindly on college kids draftin during class...

But i didnt make the draft last year and got a solid 7th place....yesssss???

Fuck i woke up at 8 on a Saturday to draft.....but it got cancelled.

I feel a shitty dday coming

Could we move it an hour back please?

+ Reply to Thread