+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Official "07/08 WTF fantasy basketball league" discussion thread

come on you motherfuckers join this shit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    4 spots left, who wants in?

Did someone PM you the info, Greg?
    No PM

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RegicideGreg
    No PM
    Check 'em, thin ice.
    Find a new slant.

when is the draft for this league?

Blog Entries
    2 spots left, who wants in?

Sorry I can't answer the draft question, WTFChris is the commish
    Find a new slant.

I changed it to 10 teams, you bastards wouldn't join. Moving on...

I checked all next week and the latest time was 5 PM. I know that would be a problem, so I had to pick tomorrow. Sorry, there was no other choice. We got hosed because we had an odd number of teams for weeks.

Hope you can make it tomorrow at 8:30, if not, blame the rest of this board for not signing up in an orderly fashion.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

our draft time is 830 on a friday night? boogers. dont we have like a whole week and a half before the league starts?

when i did the fantasy football at first it only offered extremely crappy draft slots, then pretty much all times became available. maybe it will happen again?

12 would be much better than 10.

well, we had 9 for forever. Herm didn't say one way or the other. If another person wants in, we can make it 12 with Herm. I will also check draft times again today to see if anything changes. Games start on the 30th though, so that isn't much time to make trades before the season starts.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread