+ Reply to Thread

Thread: paint.net ???

paint.net ???

Every once in a while when I edit a pic, then send it in an email, it comes out like the original. Someone said something about 'flaten image' tool or something about the layers, but I can't find that.

thanks in advance
    Players meeting my ASS!

We keep telling you, dumbass... the BrownPaintBrush tool is ®GlennDanzig, All Rights Reserved. If you try to use it without permission, you will be OWNED by the code.

Also you have to flatten the image, or use the "Save As" menu item and save it as a .jpg or a .gif. That should automatically flatten it.

yeah, i only use the flatten image tool in photoshop when you have multiple layers and want to discard having layers.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I'm working on it Denny. I can't figure out how to make Sparty unis with BPB.

WTFC, Elementary question...why would you want to keep layers.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    I'm working on it Denny. I can't figure out how to make Sparty unis with BPB.

WTFC, Elementary question...why would you want to keep layers.
    You keep the layers for editing purposes.

Example: You're doing a photomanip on Tre, and you've drawn (illegally using the BrownPaintBrush® tool) a shriveled unit. Well, you come to find that Tre's unit isn't shriveled... it's simply very small. So, instead of blotting it out with the clone tool, you can just delete the layer and start drawing a new one.

Waitaminute.... you said uni, as in "uniform". Oops. Thought you said "unit", as in, well, y'know.

LOL that's exactly what I was about to do. Howdju know?

btw...thanx for the answer.

+ Reply to Thread